• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Shuswapboy2021

1. Free diamonds

The link said 2000 free diamonds for returning. Got nothing, even followed the link!! What a JOKE!!!!
  2. Connection troubles?

First off think's for the reply's. My internet seems to be fine, I stream you tube music videos all the time, no problem (not while on FOE). This is the only site I'm having trouble with? Maybe it's the high usage, I thought that too because it just started after the Patty event began.
  3. Berserkers

it would not let me move on until I collected 8.6Q Shams?
  4. Connection troubles?

Is anyone else having problems with the server connection to FOE, just wondering if it is just on my end?
  5. Berserkers

Ahhh I think I need to get 8,6Q after the 38th level, am I right?
  6. Berserkers

K awesome, thanks for the reply! Sorry about that Pirate all is good! Have a great St Patty's Day week! One more thing, I just finished all 38 tasks in the St Pattys challenge but it wont let me move to the next city, am I missing something?
  7. Berserkers

Ya Thanks. The Pirate should keep quiet when he doesn't know what he's talking about! Yup already advanced. Thanks for the info Johnny. So pissed, could have actually had a superior army for a little while, screwed over by a crusty Pirate, go figure!! Well I know for next time, Thanks again Johnny.
  8. Berserkers

First off thank you guys for this, secondly I have to ask...what is classified as a tech? lol Also I guess I can get cross bows as well as long as I dont research a tech I will be able to use both in EMH GE right?
  9. Berserkers

To start with I'm new here. If I research Counterstrategy and obtain berserkers can I still STAY and fight in the early middle ages Quests and GBG etc. or do I automatically jump an era and lose all battle points accumulated in this era?