• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by sigggi

1. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I know that sir :-). But that doesnt prevent more changes to make things better
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Well it is faster for guild leader or GBG leader to have the name poping up to send message on GBG thread if there are many marked tiles. Also for swapping. There was discussiub here before of burnout among GBG leader, this would do their job a bit easier
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

The city is another matter, I was thinking about GBG to have names of the tiles poping up as one hoover over them
  4. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Ok what do you think of that idea? The burocratic way of putting proposal is complicated and I have 2 other ideas I would like to put forward but to complicated to make this formulation. I did ask the agent. That is why I said I would like to send email to somone that consider ideas for the game.
  5. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

What do you guys think of my proposal?
  6. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I suggest adding visual effect at GBG. When hoovering with f.e. mouse over the tiles it would be good to get up small info note with the name of the tile. One has to open them up to see the name wich is inconvenient when you are looking for a tile and following guilds lines. That way it is quick...
  7. 2 ideas

I have 2 ideas simple and would assist a lot. I can send them here but do not know. How can I get them to the dirictory of the game? 1. Settlements have ! marks on it. I think it could be better to have that mark ! when you run the settlement and something is ready there, but use ? (question...