• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by SimGroove

1. SimGroove

Show off your city competition

Your City's TRASH man! lol ;) Just kidding! Nice pics btw.
  2. SimGroove

I don't think I entered properly to be considered, it wasn't really made clear how exactly to enter I get compliments all the time about my cities, check them out if you wanna see some cool cities. Cheers! World- Dunarsund City Name- The Groove Garden
  3. SimGroove

I don't think I entered properly to be considered, it wasn't really made clear how exactly to enter I get compliments all the time about my cities, check them out if you wanna see some cool cities. Cheers! World- Birka City Name- Soul Train Line
  4. SimGroove

I don't think I entered properly to be considered, it wasn't really made clear how exactly to enter I get compliments all the time about my cities, check them out if you wanna see some cool cities. Cheers! World- Xyr City Name- Groove City
  5. SimGroove

I don't think I entered properly to be considered, it wasn't really made clear how exactly to enter I get compliments all the time about my cities, check them out if you wanna see some cool cities. Cheers! World- Mount Kilmore City Name- The Groove
  6. SimGroove

Leveling Up Great Buildings

Oh ok, Righton. Thanks, much appreciated.
  7. SimGroove

Leveling Up Great Buildings

Why do some people not want other players to level up their GB's, wanting instead to put in the last points themselves?
  8. SimGroove

Testing

Hello