• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by L0FY

1. Troop Counter

I figured it out, somehow my highlighting of unattached troops setting for Langendorn got unchecked.... So when that is ACTIVE you have that drop down, when its inactive, it disappears as the 2 pictures show
  2. Troop Counter

After Wednesday 9-14 update, On Langendorn, I noticed that my troop counter is missing from the battle interface on PC. It is still there on Houndsmoor though. Others are claiming to still have it on Langendorn. I don't remember seeing its removal in the update notes. Is this working as...
  3. Thinking out loud - New GB Ideas

For your consideration: "The Clone" Basically every 24 hours it would give a % chance at duplicating the next selected existing GB's "collection". Think Blue Galaxy but only 1 chance per day and only applies to GB. "Collection" of course would only apply to instant rewards and not passive...
  4. Castle Points from buying packs

Wow, I can't believe I did not notice this..
  5. Castle Points from buying packs

I bought a $20 pack just for the sake of experiment. I got 18,000 castle points with that. So that would be 900 castle points per dollar spent. So now I have some data to compare. However, going forward, I will NOT be buying any more packs until the Castle Point payout is clearly posted...
  6. Castle Points from buying packs

Sending a ticket to INNO about this, I will give update when answers are given.
  7. Late arriving hemp

correct, and hemp is a boost required to make papercrete, which is TE
  8. Late arriving hemp

The papercrete factory (tomorrow era) requires Hemp to be boosted. Papercrete is required to make Coral in a Coral breeder (Oceanic Future) This is why it gave you that boost from conquering an OF map sector. You probably also got the Guano boost. Thus allowing you to build the Coral...
  9. Late arriving hemp

Also, If your guild is competitive in GE and GBG, and lower age members don't have high level ARC/OBS/ATOMS, you will need to be able to make any age goods to donate to treasury. By getting these new deposits, you can make almost any good from any age without penalty.
  10. Castle Points from buying packs

Has anyone discovered how many castle points are rewarded as bonuses from each diamond pack yet? I usually get the $200 a few times a year, but when I go to purchase, it does not say. Someone told me they got 60,000 castle points from buying a $20 pack, but that that is just hearsay. 3,000...