• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Snarko

1. How far ahead can I go on the Map?

No he did not. As I mentioned, the bonus questline in IndA is the one you have to avoid. He avoided it. As have I. I'm in LMA and currently working on the PE map.
  2. How far ahead can I go on the Map?

Godly Luke is talking about how far you can get in the story quest. That was not the original question. I know someone in iron age who went to AF or OF on the map. The bonus quest in IndA is the big nono that you must avoid but since you're already in IndA that does not apply to you. There...
  3. [Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

He mentioned somewhere in the thread calculating feedback 10 times and using that. I use the following formula to calculate number of feedback quests: =M29/(1-((M29*M34/7+M29*M35/14)/8000/M29)) -M29 M29 is total number of quests before feedback. M34 is small coin reward. M35 is large coin...
  4. [Guide] Analysis of Cape: number of days to reach break-even

There wasn't as many happiness producing event buildings back when I built HS so it allowed me to replace normal culture buildings. It was a good investment as it also provided FP. Today... not as important. I wouldn't have built it as early today. After my Arc hit 80 I of course levelled Cape...
  5. Why do I need...

I know that. ahsay either does not know that or is experiencing a bug. My guess is the first.
  6. Why do I need...

If you leave one of those quests active in one questline, do you still have three copies of it in the other questline?
  7. Is it possible to jump ages without technology?

This only happens if you have scouted provinces. You should only scout provinces if you really want to (advancing in age, event forcing you to etc) to avoid getting asked for sectors in daily challenges.
  8. [Question] Better to advance to HMA or level Attack GBs?

I don't lose units. That's how I solve the problem. I don't have barracks or alcatraz. Now that I have Himeji Castle I can afford to lose the occasional rogue and I don't mind losing the occasional standard unit, they get replaced in GE anyway, but I don't lose champions. The HMA champion has...
  9. Is my himeji broken?

Don't think I've had a single 0 day since my HC reached level 58. That was weeks ago. Is level 58 broken? :D
  10. [Question] Better to advance to HMA or level Attack GBs?

Do you have enough rogues to keep fighting with 1 unit 7 rogues? If you do then 40% bonus can be enough to beat all of GE in HMA except one encounter without losing units. That said I don't recommend trying unless you have 60%+ combat bonus. If it's only ~40% you have to reset some maps until...
  11. Was Cosmic Raven's Guide even a remotely competitive playstyle for its time?

I view Cosmic Raven's guide as a nice bridge between glaarg's guide and levelling Arc. I wasn't around when it was posted but finding it way later it was still very useful to GET to the point that I could level Arc to 80. About the discussion of how much FP income to have when you level Arc, I...
  12. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

If your goal is to maximize quests done then stay in iron age and level CF. If you're not interested in doing hundreds of quests per day then you should probably move along at a slow but regular pace. I don't have much experience with questing in EMA. HMA vs LMA pretty much depend on CF level...
  13. Slowness

The HTML5 version is for sure slower for me, using Opera. I play pretty fast so I have to wait for the game in either version and I notice the difference. I have been using the HTML5 version for months, so the problem is not that I haven't used it long enough. The largest problem I have with it...
  14. [Answered] OVER 20 mil points while staying in hma

I know it can be done because I have done it. I've been playing almost a year and seven months. That's not really relevant. Because of power creep you can do it faster now. My FP income from the city is 400 something. Total daily FP is difficult to calculate but it should be over 1k now...
  15. Fix Medals Proposal

Questing is the second best way to get medals in lower eras, after Arc boosted GB spots. I don't remember how many medal expansions I unlocked while in HMA with CF at level 5 but I do remember being on my way to catch up in medals to people in ME, PE and similar. Then I built an Arc and suddenly...