• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by SnowyNinja

1. SnowyNinja

Word Shift

Veal
  2. SnowyNinja

Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

oh dang okay so maybe I didn't not get far enough I just didn't notice because I know I made it further then dang
  3. SnowyNinja

Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

So I don't know if this happened before but what happened to the event stride box, I haven't gotten to the daily quests till this event since I think the Halloween and there isn't one so how when did that happen
  4. SnowyNinja

Word Shift

Cache
  5. SnowyNinja

ePiF accepting active players

Would you like to be an original member of a new guild that is backed by the 25th ranked guild in Langerdorn? ePIFany is a newly founded guild intended to help develop new players at the fastest rate possible. ePIFany is a sister guild to Pay-it-Forward (PIF). PIF will share prints, goods, FP...
  6. SnowyNinja

New Daily challenges

that's kinda what I figured okay good to know
  7. SnowyNinja

New Daily challenges

huh that's so weird I don't have it in any of mine
  8. SnowyNinja

New Daily challenges

I just checked it's something they're working on in beta but for some reason, someone I know has this version of it in his world
  9. SnowyNinja

New Daily challenges

what's this new daily challenge set up ad why do I not have but some do and does anybody else have it, I mean you can switch out a task and view possible rewards for the next day apparantley
  10. SnowyNinja

Cultural Settlements

yeah it looks the same on mobile it's just not as easy to get to
  11. SnowyNinja

Word Shift

elder
  12. SnowyNinja

PvP arena defense Strategies

thanks, I mean that does explain why I often win but sometimes I don't meaning some defense temas win just not me I don't have good boosts yet, thanks for the tip and whatever is next
  13. SnowyNinja

I knew that but I don't know what else to do all artillery doesn't work
  14. SnowyNinja

Does anybody know any good defense strategies because it's very difficult to always win defense as well at least for me and any tips would be great if they fit for PE since that's what age I'm in, Thanks. My current defense I have is 2 tanks and 6 rouges everything else I've tried has failed.
  15. SnowyNinja

Feedback for Update 1.211

it works now I noticed yesterday