Sovereign
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Sovereign, I do apologize for a late reply, but I’m am just now coming to realize how to use the forums to message. I was a winner on Day 5 of the Anniversary contest in April but didn’t know how to claim the prize, which was prints for a select Great building. If it is not too late, my preference is prints for The Virgo Project. If it is too late, I do understand. Yours Truely, Bringitonovus
    I guess the contest isn't for everybody. I don't own a cell/smart phone and the screen there will not let me enter information even after I signed in. Color me very disappointed
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    You don't need a cell phone at all. I used just my browser to complete the contest (other than downloading the pictures).
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    Quoting @UBERhelp1 above, it works best with a computer. I figured out how to spot all the differences really easily with a certain method.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Make sure you've scrolled right down to the bottom of the thread and any images you upload are under 1mb. If it's too big reduce the image size - usually around 1,000 x 1,000 pixels should upload
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…