• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
spartacus2.0
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Elvenar, unfortunately, has a horrible p2w battle pass added to it. The elvenar forum doesn't seem to be complaining about it though, so Inno would probably assume that the FoE players will accept it too. I do believe when the developers decide to add that to FoE, it would be the final killing blow
    what is better? full leveled golden crops or a level two grand queen and a level two grand king connected?
    Ranger37
    Ranger37
    I don't know how good golden crops are but a level two grand queen and a level two grand king connected? is pretty good but I'm pretty sure it runs down to an opinion
    Me: desperately tries to fulfill the GbG minimum on the second to last day.
    My guild: marks all the provinces as ignore
    are level two terrace farms worth it?
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    Not in my opinion. They can be plundered, for one thing. For another, they're big. Many event buildings are much, much better in the same space or less, and are less likely to be plundered.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    They are at first, but you will definitely reach a point where you’ve outgrown them. Yes they can be plundered, but that’ll be upto the player to assess plundering risk as not everyone gets attacked often enough for it to be a problem
    UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE
    lots of goods buildings are HUGE Plus u need 2x Roods And need coins, supplies to make them
    You need nothing to make 20 goods in 8 hours So i think its a good deal And if you need coins for a quest
    what happened to the easter and valentine's day events?
    Angel.
    they got renamed like the Christmas one did
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    Gone. Reduced to atoms.

The easter event is just straight up gone. The valentine's day one has been turned into a limited sale, kind of like the upcoming Black Friday one.
    A person attacked me daily, but my galata repelled him daily, however finally one day he wasn't repelled and plundered my terrace farm, but found out that I was doing a 4 hr production for a quest xD
    Contact skill: ALWAYS retaliates
    Dragon breath: doesn't receive retaliation
    In battle: dragon breath unit hits contact unit and contact unit does nothing
    POV: you crush a persons defending army, then you see that their charcoal express is un aided,
    so you decide to plunder it to get 10 fp and a gazillion good... but you get repelled by the galata tower...
    spartacus2.0
    spartacus2.0
    please nerf the galata tower or at least make it's bps rarer
    spartacus2.0
    spartacus2.0
    I was repelled 4 times in a row!
    The explosion animation on the battlefield (the cloud of smoke and fire on the enemy units when some units attack them) became much smaller! I dislike it, and why wasn't it in the update announcements?
    I remixed the FoE battle music here.
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    Please do more of them! Love your style.
    SomePlayer5000
    Gonna give up a losing battle
    Gonna let my morale go down
    Gonna send my units everywhere
    and desert them to fight the enemy

always gonna make me cry when I lose a battle
    gonna say goodbye after giving a weapon to battlefield troops
    Never gonna tell lies in FOE
    And make the enemy hurt my troops without playing a full battle
    spartacus2.0
    spartacus2.0
    Remixed the foe theme song here!
    Why was Castlebig kicked?
    Local Lunatic
    Local Lunatic
    Sucking up to inno isnt going to get you any extra diamonds Johnny. All hail inno the omnipotent, they know all and are eternally good
    Reactions: Snek
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    I'm pretty sure Inno doesn't read these profile posts, lunatic, and I don't suck up to anyone. I just call it as it is. Cheaters should be banned, no matter what game they're playing, or who likes them.
    Snek
    Snek
    Interesting how bots aren't banned though, eh? Inno has known about their use but hasn't done a thing about them. They don't even ban those that use them. But they ban CastleBig? Wow inno. Amazing job.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…