• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by spartacus2.0

1. spartacus2.0

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

I defeated god and fixed an inter dimensional rift now what...
  2. spartacus2.0

Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

Add a Fring to Gustavo and give the avatar a yellow suit
  3. spartacus2.0

Summer Event 2023 Feedback

only thing i'm looking forward to in this event is the artillery unit building
  4. spartacus2.0

I've had that idea too but do you know how long it'll take to find a live person?

I've had that idea too but do you know how long it'll take to find a live person?
  5. spartacus2.0

Elvenar, unfortunately, has a horrible p2w battle pass added to it. The elvenar forum doesn't...

Elvenar, unfortunately, has a horrible p2w battle pass added to it. The elvenar forum doesn't seem to be complaining about it though, so Inno would probably assume that the FoE players will accept it too. I do believe when the developers decide to add that to FoE, it would be the final killing blow
  6. spartacus2.0

city progress of players

because they make my city look pretty and I'm tired of spamming winner's plazas and checkmate squares
  7. spartacus2.0

Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

Whoever replaced my beloved spring event with this horrible mini game should deserve to burn-
  8. spartacus2.0

city progress of players

Finally got an altar garden selection kit after about 3 months of desperately waiting. Finally upgraded the altar garden lvl 4 adding Demeter to Hera, Athena, and Artemis (two more altar gardens to go!)
  9. spartacus2.0

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

Isn't it a huge coincidence that for the second time in a row, whenever I need a single air key to get a golden chest, the game always gives me a bucket load of only water and fire keys no matter how much energy I spend?
  10. spartacus2.0

Word Association Game

tinnitus
  11. spartacus2.0

what is better? full leveled golden crops or a level two grand queen and a level two grand king...

what is better? full leveled golden crops or a level two grand queen and a level two grand king connected?
  12. spartacus2.0

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

The event minigame was complicated asf, but finally a modern looking event building to fit my city!
  13. spartacus2.0

Word Shift

steak
  14. spartacus2.0

Association

papyrus
  15. spartacus2.0

Word Shift

dial