• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by spnnr

1. spnnr

Looking for a new guild ?

Lol...seems you are already there. ;)
  2. spnnr

Allegiance is still hanging tough and looking for members -heck I think they even open GE 5 - Aye Caramba! So if you are LMA and above and willing to be sociable while chipping in for the good of the guild -contact Laf or Garm :) Up to 25 members so far!
  3. spnnr

Guild Expedition

Congrats ; You may want to consider: i.trying to get the players in few ages/eras without doing irreparable harm - preferably in ages/eras that you have sufficient goods to open GE while you and your TEAM sort out a more long term strategy e.g. lets say you have ppl in Iron age ..but your goods...
  4. spnnr

What is your favorite song

Bella Ciao!
  5. spnnr

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Well the guild I am visiting indicated they wont be opening it due to costs as some were involved in the Beta roll out. I am hoping that Inno looks at the level of engagement between players and GE level 5 and look at making some changes that are more player friendly.
  6. spnnr

I can vouch that Allegiance is a great guild -with better people . They provide helpful advice , GE/GBG and GVG opportunities-though I am not sure if they take players LMA or lower -due to GBG/GE restrictions... What makes them a great guild -aside from allowing me to hang about - is that its a...
  7. spnnr

New to Forum from a normally passive player

Well the game depends on feedback from players -including "passive" ones so its heartening that you are engaging on here.
  8. spnnr

August Contest - Summer Event!

PROART-parrot LLSKU- skull TYNUIM-mutiny PSIH-ship FGLA-flag APKLN-plank AISLND-island RTOP-port CVEO-cove SJEELW-jewels HGHI AESS –High seas LGDO-gold UOREG-rogue CORHAN-anchor WECR-crew RLUPNED -plunder TOIEDUH-hideout RFITS ETAM-first mate EELK-keel PMA-map ERASOH...
  9. spnnr

Rewarding riddle ride competition

Age choice 19th day candle expansions
  10. spnnr

Maze competition

11. spnnr

Stupid decisions, blunders and mistakes.

Lots to choose from but here's a few: -deleting my monastery by accident and didn't realize I could have begged support to return it :( -Invested in Capitol /Deal and ended up deleting them at level 7 :rolleyes: -while playing GVG instead of sieging with rogues on a higher age map-I accidentally...
  12. spnnr

Challenge 3

A-4 B-3 C-6 D-1 E-2 F-5
  13. spnnr

Challenge 1

1-Winter 2-Forge bowl 3-Fall 4- Archaeology 5-Spring 6-Summer 7-St Patrick's 8-Halloween