• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Jase249

1. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Two questions/observations: 1. What do we do with quantum medals? Supposedly these are for "quantum expansions", but there's no option for it under the menu. What's the point of these? 2. The Neo Colossus Silver and Gold Upgrade Kits should be Selection kits. At the rate they have it lined...
  2. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

I'm enjoying the event, but I'm confused on one point. How do you get the 2nd level of the Sparkborn Stormspire? I know you can get the base building as a daily special and the silver/gold upgrades from the boss chests, but I can't find any of the normal upgrade. As a result I've got a bunch...
  3. Great Buildings with even greater potential?

I think the thread is based on a false premise. Many lower-era GBs (Zeus, LoA, CoA, CdM, SMB) are considered by many to be fundamentals (especially the fighting ones). Arguably the 2nd and 3rd most valuable GBs of all (Chateau and Traz) are from Progressive Era. Higher eras have given us...
  4. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

It's a very good attack building. Plus, I like to play chess so I think it looks really cool (though that's just a "me" thing). What really ticks me off is not so much that it wasn't included (neither was its cultural building counterpart, the Botanical Rotunda and a whole huge list of other...
  5. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Dang are you gonna hate the Winter Event lol
  6. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Admittedly, that's true. However, it's gambling at a rigged game. However, I accept your point and I've learned my lesson. I will never, EVER again pay Innogames a dime, and I've paid them quite a few dimes over the years. The house always wins. The house won, and I now know not to go back...
  7. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

I'll be part of the riot. With Battlegrounds destroying the game, I need something to make FoE fun again. For real, this is a terrible move by Inno. I don't know why an entertainment company would intentionally piss off their consumers, but that's what they're doing.
  8. Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

Love the backward option!
  9. Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

The Champion is based on the heavy unit, and the heavy unit has a range of 2. These SA:AB units are just abysmal. The fact that they're strictly melee means SA:M dominates them. I know we've had times before where a previous-era unit was still the go-to even after you left that era (looking...
  10. Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

Initial impression: It's pretty good, but one glaring problem are the units. Everything's a melee unit, which makes them extremely weak. Shredders and Hover Hammers are significantly inferior to Steel Wardens and Sentinels due to the range factor. In a fight of steel wardens against...
  11. New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

Didn't read it close enough. My bad. Thanks!
  12. New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

Have these gone live yet? I've been carefully watching the AD auctions on all three worlds, have paid diamonds cycling arrays of the daily offers, and haven't seen a single appearance of either.
  13. What does UBQ stand for?

Here's the wiki link https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Unbirthday_Party Also worth checking out (UBQ in its "ultimate form") https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Ch%C3%A2teau_Frontenac_as_Perpetual_Motion_Machine_(guide) As indicated in the 2nd link, the most exploitable method is to...
  14. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

It's still free to get the daily special. This is a diamond offer for additional prizes over and above the DS.
  15. Winter Event 2019 Feedback

Did they fix the cars? There's no stats listed. Whether or not I spend money depends on whether they balanced them correctly. There was no certainly no shortage of feedback on the Beta forum stating this...