• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Staint Michael

1. Staint Michael

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Maybe, We will see next week, On a positive side it is nice to have something to spend your metals on, once you have maxed out your expansions.
  2. Staint Michael

It appears there are AI players in the PVP Arena, I came across one called Ebony in the Future era with a city defense of about 600A / 600D. And another one called Isaac Gordon. About 500 / 500.
  3. Staint Michael

Who knows , they have a lot of servers to update, and updates don't always go smoothly.
  4. Staint Michael

Thank you FOE, it has been a long wait.
  5. Staint Michael

Farewell to my new friends from the Archaeology Event

Thanks for the entertaining read.
  6. Staint Michael

What is the easiest way to access battle towers?

It's been in beta going on four months now, my guess would be 6-1-2021 or 22, lol
  7. Staint Michael

Terracotta army vs vineyard?

Are you a wolf or a lamb? For the fighter the Terracotta army, For the builder /farmer the Terracotta vineyard, But if your a farmer of forge points there are much better choices.
  8. Staint Michael

Thieves & Burgerlars

The best offense against a plunderer is to snipe one or all of his great buildings. The best defense is to go to a 24 hr collection on all your buildings.
  9. Staint Michael

Thieves & Burgerlars

10. Staint Michael

Thanks for the Mystery Present Inno!!!

Only a fool would believe that. xD
  11. Staint Michael

Rewarding riddle ride competition

Building menu
  12. Staint Michael

Rewarding riddle ride competition

expansion