• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Starman52

1. Starman52

Blueprints: Are You Kidding Me!

OMG 35k?????? Okay, that's just cruel LOL
  2. Starman52

Okay, thats just rubbing my nose in it :)
  3. Starman52

Perfect example!
  4. Starman52

OMG, I can't even imagine having that many prints LOL!!!!
  5. Starman52

That's what we all have to do of course. I made like 10 trades one day and still couldn't get one square grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL
  6. Starman52

OMG, I can't even see or imagine as far as all of you are :) We're at a low level so trying to fill 2 squares when you only get 2 prints for first is not fun :) We have done the other ways indicated and still do, the only point I wanted to make is there really isn't such a thing as random...
  7. Starman52

Everyone has this problem but I recently saw a post where someone had one blank and a ridiculous number of new prints none of which would fill the single blank. Really? They literally had 17 prints in one tile and numerous others in the other tiles all around the single blank. Come on, surely...
  8. Starman52

PvP fun or harassment

All good points (AND I AM STILL PLAYING) but I would like to correct one misconception, I never said Inno was phasing out FoE I just said that it's not always a valid argument to say something is making money but COULD be phased out if the long term payoffs weren't worth the cost. I am...
  9. Starman52

PvP fun or harassment

Both comments are valid and there isn't any way to actually be certain of why people coming to the game decide to leave. The war games that we've played are certainly that, war games. Strategy games are much slower as the gameplay is different than an actual war game, and anyone who likes...
  10. Starman52

PvP fun or harassment

Okay, thanks for the good advice. I will check out the thread mentioned above. We play another game which is specifically a dungeon plundering game and is a multi-player game, the game is entirely about fighting. Even with that game, you go to specific areas on the map only if you want to do...
  11. Starman52

PvP fun or harassment

I am not a PvP player - although our guild does participate in the guild battlegrounds. Yet I am constantly being attacked by players who are in PvP. For a player who chooses not to be in PvP and is repeatedly attacked by way more powerful players, this is just harassment and should not be...