• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Statik1301

1. Delete FOE account

How do I delete my for account? (Not the forum, the whole thing?)
  2. Not able to build Goods Buildings in Progressive era

The is where I quit playing the game because it's just stupid at this point.
  3. Not able to build Goods Buildings in Progressive era

Or Or maybe they shouldn't create such a crap dynamic in the game.
  4. Feedback Fall Event 2020

I already don't like the event.
  5. Changelog 1.136 Feedback

I have seen mill of fall in auction but not any upgrade kits is there a way to upgrade with a mill of fall and not the upgrade kit?
  6. Changelog 1.136 Feedback

Well I did a search and replied on any already existing post about it because I've been griped at for posting a thread when there's already a thread about now I get griped at for posting on an existing thread you can't win with this forum crap...
  7. Changelog 1.136 Feedback

I read that but they way you came across about it was very jerky. What does necro a thread even mean? I have not seen any that was my comment about it.
  8. Changelog 1.136 Feedback

Why act like a jerk about it?
  9. Changelog 1.136 Feedback

Yeah I've had the mill of fall for almost a year and have yet to see any upgrade kits for it
  10. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

78% win chance and list 3 time in a row. This event sucks, the rng is all screwed up these events aren't getting better just more annoying
  11. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

In the game there's Message about an Instagram contest and when I go to Instagram there's no mention of it.
  12. Winter event and daily challenges

The daily challenge quests do sometimes contain guild expedition negotiation. Meaning you have to be in a guild to do the guild expedition to finish the quest
  13. Winter event quest line bullcrap

Ok so I was finally able to just barely defeat this moderate army battle for the winter event quest line only to be thrust into another frickin battle which I of course lost because I only had one injured troop left vs 3 so of course I couldn't compete the quest. wtf devs?
  14. 0.1 Trades in market

I tried to and their not on my friends list nor does it show which player is doing it
  15. 0.1 Trades in market

Whoever has posting these nonsense trades please stop. Thanks