• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Stay Rita

1. Stay Rita

Diamonds

fun fact: average diamond haul from doing 64 encounters per week is 150-300 diamonds.
  2. Stay Rita

Smallville and Tiny Town

you could replace the gov vhilla for egypt gives more troops!
  3. Stay Rita

Feedback for the New World - Dilmun

Turning into another IA GE farm
  4. Stay Rita

New Arvahall GE Centered Diamond farm trying to be build. Looking for guild.

i have a GE IA city in Arv NO drama was pretty welcoming they open ge 4 weekly and early.
  5. Stay Rita

looks awesome!

looks awesome!
  6. Stay Rita

Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

Yesterday I spent 12 hours grinding the event I ended up with 420 mountain kits (2 per world) and on my 28th world I got 6 in place. I'm now a few attack buildings away from 200% attack and defense on all my Iron Age farm worlds this event was such a grind but worth it! I plan on putting them up...
  7. Stay Rita

Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

last year this event was the only event with a reward that gives attack and boost and rewards are ok, ok
  8. Stay Rita

Settlement bug

i tried reloading and yes it was Egypt
  9. Stay Rita

Settlement bug

Roads and unbuilt buildings are invisible
  10. Stay Rita

[Guide] Hands Off Diamond Farm: GE 64 weekly

fighting on auto takes one minute per 8 encounters per world which comes out to 30 min per 8 encounters on all 28 worlds. Using goods increases the time needed. OP listed goods and a more peaceful approach to a GE farm which is wayyyy outdated. I used 300 SAV goods to build all my trio within...
  11. Stay Rita

[Guide] Hands Off Diamond Farm: GE 64 weekly

this thread is outdated today is 2022 fighting in GE with trio and traz in Iron age is the new meta
  12. Stay Rita

Feedback for update 1.232

ever heard of a hot fix update? Why should we wait days for this plus during an event????
  13. Stay Rita

Feedback for update 1.232

Really???? Took you a whole week to fix this? SO much for rush quest if we can rush it because your aid calc can't count right Jesus We need to be compensated for this
  14. Stay Rita

Soccer 2022 Event Feedback

FYI if youre aiding you can only get points for buildings aided it wont count anymore for no buildings aiding this sucks... this whole questline is a uphill battle
  15. Stay Rita

Soccer 2022 Event Feedback

hes not going to respond well said