• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Stay Rita

1. Stay Rita

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

So far, the event is doing well have yet to spend anything yet waiting on Farris wheels to come back around. I really like how the quest are super easy and was able to do 10 per day on all 28 of my worlds meaning I got to quest 40 on every world still have kits from last events so I might be...
  2. Stay Rita

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

Man am I excited quest looking good so far won't be going for event building though
  3. Stay Rita

Surplus Tavern Silver

perfect example of what to do!
  4. Stay Rita

it was outdated when it first got published attacking in GE is better then everything the author...

it was outdated when it first got published attacking in GE is better then everything the author wrote just more steps and wasting fps and space on gb/gb kits
  5. Stay Rita

The hands-off diamond farming is outdated imo

The hands-off diamond farming is outdated imo
  6. Stay Rita

Feedback for update 1.229

THANK GOD as someone who uses switch world on mobile, I am very happy!
  7. Stay Rita

[Question] Just started a new world. What should I do?

get 100 hma and trade down into ia and ba
  8. Stay Rita

10th Anniversary Feedback

Awesome event cant believe they put hedge maze out there I think I can get 2 per world x 28 woot x 2 collections per day is crazy
  9. Stay Rita

10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

Looks awesome how are some of you players playing this event?
  10. Stay Rita

You dont get one enjoy the next grind

You dont get one enjoy the next grind
  11. Stay Rita

I swear youre my biggest fan go take care of your guild on Y and stop pretnding to enjoy the...

I swear youre my biggest fan go take care of your guild on Y and stop pretnding to enjoy the game in the forums/
  12. Stay Rita

Is there anybody?

I got all Iron age GE battle cities 120/120 att/def +
  13. Stay Rita

Do Not Suggest Actual Mercenaries

I like this idea maybe like a new merchant at the bottom of the city maybe like a wheat field where you can buy only troops maybe 1-3 per day
  14. Stay Rita

Do Not Suggest Actual Mercenaries

INNO favors new players, so this proposal is still relevant
  15. Stay Rita

YES!

YES!