• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Stew

1. LOD is open to accept active Guild or Recruit GE players

Archimedes 2504 the Sly, Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. A Treasury Building would either be an ARC or an Observatory. Each building provides good to the guild treasury. If you are still interested in joining LOD, just go to the Guild Page and request joining. Hope this...
  2. LOD is open to accept active Guild or Recruit GE players

Are you in a guild looking to close up shop but want to remain with close (active) members. We have room, send PM.
  3. LOD is open to accept active Guild or Recruit GE players

LOD (a level 50 guild providing 6 daily forge points from your town hall), has room for qualified GE players of all levels. GE Level 4 is opened weekly. We do have a minimum goal of 1st level completion (16 battles) weekly, with exception of vacation or temp issues, 100K minimum points and 2...
  4. 2017 winter event buildings

Very frustrated, I have tried so many combinations with the 9 and still find that since 6 of the 9 buildings need to connect 4 it isn't possible!
  5. 2017 winter event buildings

Does anyone know the Correct winter village buildings setup. The setup listed ://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2017_Winter_Event does not allow for the following buildings to achieve full bonus. Sugar Bakers Booth - can't connect 4 Straw tent - can't connect 4 Toymaker's booth - can't connect 4...
  6. LOD is open to accept active Guild or Recruit GE players

Update!! WE still have some space for those interested in a GE Mandatory guild! We are a very active Level 42 Guild! We did 60% in GE last week. We do have a minimum goal of 1st level completion (16 battles) weekly, with exception of vacation or temp issues, 100K mimum points and 2 Guild...
  7. LOD is open to accept active Guild or Recruit GE players

LOD is looking for players who like to focus on (GE) Guild Exploration, Do you have any players who like to see medals achieved? Maybe they have a Temple of Relics or other Great Building that are having trouble getting assistance in leveling it? All we require is to have at least 2 great...
  8. Game Crash?

Russians?? :(;):mad: Na, must be the democrats
  9. Valentine's Contest - Day 2 - February 2, 2015

User name: (Stew) World: (Brisgard) Answer:
  10. Valentine's Contest - Day 2 - February 2, 2015

John Candy- American Roland Gift - British
  11. Server error

Thank you for replying, at least I know it's not on my end.
  12. Server error

I keep getting a Server Error and can't log in. Anyone else having this problem?
  13. [Answered] Server Status Thread?

Still having "Bad Gateway" errors. Cache is cleared
  14. 2012 Halloween Quests

Where are the halloween quests, I have had the "Boo" quest for a few days and agreed to it but nothing has happened to change that, I am still 0/5. Is there something I must do?
  15. "Mystic Warriors" is a New Guild Recruiting in the new world Brisgard All are Welcome

LOD and LOD2 contacts Thanks Shadrach for the post. Like Mystic Warriors, the LOD family understands how important a good guild and trusty alliances are in the player advancement of a battle game. We strive to provide a laid back yet competitive environment conducive to this end. Our...