• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by superjaded

1. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Let me guess, Guild Raids will be more mindless map watching and diamond spending for selfish players.. GVG at least has fun gameplay and Guild interaction with some strategy involved instead of placing numbers on a map to watch all hours of the day.. Guild raids will be more of the selfish ME...
  2. Winter 2021 Feedback

Yea that's to be expected though... On Halloween we get tricks with no treats and Christmas we get sacks of coal and reindeer raised by the grinch and grab bags instead of gifts that usually shuffle up before u get anything decent.
  3. Feedback for update 1.214

Over a month later and still no response from devs. Not that it is expected at this point but is a good reason why many feel ignored. A lot of time has already been given with no word at all but keep waiting.. Keep waiting for what? A change back? Nothing at all? (Things that make you go hmmm)...
  4. Feedback for update 1.214

An intrusive heal button to fool players who want quick fights into blowing their hard earned diamonds... Chat box seemed fine before now we get an updated version with whisper removed.. Those who actually spend time to use the whisper feature to let their members know of things to do in GVG are...
  5. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

I thought this was a strategy game not a poor imitation of candy crush.. Events are getting worse and worse. Whats next? Farmville?
  6. GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

So how do we go about reporting the problems that are affecting so many. You say those on the moderating staff on forum are well aware of the complaints in regards to GVG.. The customer support reps Senior and non senior members alike keep asking us for more proof of the "bad lag at reset time"...
  7. Want friends? Post here. The ultimate friends list.

Hello I'm an active player in Colonial age who MPs every day or 2. Looking for friends who are active MPers. I am out of invites. I have 7 GBs up for those of you who are needing BPS. My game name is: superjaded **GBS** Zeus Lvl: 6 Lighthouse Lvl: 4 Aachen Lvl: 5 Hagia Lvl: 5 St. Marks Lvl: 4...