• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Tannerite2

1. Feedback for update 1.271

I just want to add that I hate the new damaged unit update
  2. troops to use in VF GbG?

Late reply, but I have found the most success with 4 nails/4 rogues so far. At high attrition, I use 8 belts vs the 6 belt armies to save on nails. My A/D is about 1500/800 and my AO is 30%.
  3. troops to use in VF GbG?

What units did you use in SAAB? I have heard great things about 4 nail storms + 4 rogues, but I won't be able to test it out until a week or so from now. It sounds like your truly max out your attrition each day, so we've got slightly different priorities in GBG. Right now, I am most interested...
  4. troops to use in VF GbG?

I recently aged up to VF as well. 3 hovers and 5 rogues works well, but 4-6 rockets and the rest rogues works the best. I have higher A/D than I did in FE, but the fighting is noticeably worse than FE was. I can't wait to get to SAAB which I have heard is the best age for GBG (unless you have...
  5. Community Rejected re watching battles in PVP arena

I agree that it's easier to do more battles and ignore the losses, but if you can get your defensive troops annoying enough for lower age attackers to avoid, then you can gain an extra 500 or so points. Plus, I enjoy finding good unit combinations to counter opponents' armies. My city defense is...
  6. Why is there no I World

I've been playing InnoGames games since about 2011. FoE since the game was officially released. This account since April 30th, 2014.
  7. Why is there no I World

My theory is that they intentionally did it to annoy me
  8. Why is there no I World

InnoGames used Iota for US9 on Grepolis, which came out a couple years before FoE was released, so that seems unlikely. They also eventually used Ithaca, Idalium, Ialysos, Imbros, Istros, and Icaria over the course of about 150 worlds.
  9. Community Rejected Not-so-great City "Defense" AI

I voted no because the AI works the same for both parties right now. If you put 6 rogues in defense and your attacker autobattles the fight (which most people probably do) then their units will target your rogues first, just like your units target your attacker's rogues. There is no imbalance...
  10. Why is there no I World

Does anyone know why InnoGames skipped the letter "i" when they named worlds?
  11. Submitted Cancel All Supply Productions Button/Cancel Production Carousel (REPOST)

I have wished for this many times. It honestly wouldn't save that much time, but it would be a huge quality of life improvement.
  12. Submitted Do not show the message notification for Official/update messages once they have been viewed on one world

It's a simple suggestion. I play on 7 different worlds and get the same "official" messages ingame on all 7. Aside from PvP Arena results and Even results, they are always the same because they are just update messages. My suggestion is that once you have viewed the update message on one world...
  13. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

MooingCat has videos on the official InnoGames youtube channel like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=TZpBLycpV2o There are also ingame announcements for some of his videos. That seems pretty official to me. Even if it's not, it looks official which is the issue here. It tricks players into...
  14. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

This is a feedback thread. What is the problem with someone giving feedback? If someone doesn't like it, this is the perfect place to say so. Shouldn't people be encouraged to share their opinions in a feedback thread? I heard that they have continued to have bots on beta. I know many SAV...
  15. [Question] GvG

Relying on a constant influx of new players is not a solid long term strategy for a game that requires such long term commitment, in my opinion. And just by making enough profit to pay multiple salaries, it's outperformed 99% of its brethren, so that's not really saying much. to be fair, FoE has...