Recent content by tazzmaniac666

1. Challenge 1

A9 B3 C4
  2. Egypt Cultural Settlement Feedback

I only play mobile when I'm forced to so I forget how bad manual battling is on mobile. Luckily doing the Egyptian settlement only needs a couple battles each day. As far as strategy, I just use the light troops and camel troops. I let the enemy come to me and don't care about the terrain...
  3. Egypt Cultural Settlement Feedback

I found the road cost to be a non factor. Expansions are cheap. Had little need to move roads let alone delete them and rebuild them.
  4. Egypt Cultural Settlement Feedback

Correct but it is only a couple fights per day. No need to do the hard fight. You can just do the easy fight the 1st couple days until you build up your troops.
  5. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

I'm on the 3rd run. Found a couple progress bar tasks don't match the description for those tasks.
  6. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

That's not the pattern. If you'd actually bought a set of chests you'd see the 1st chest of the 2nd set costs 50 FOP. The second set is 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 which is 3900 FOP.
  7. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

You don't need to complete all the tasks. You click on the next town button and need 8.4Q Shamrocks to advance to the next town.
  8. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

The problem with that strategy is that you'll run out of POG well before you get the 7 kits needed for a lvl 2 set.
  9. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

Its 50, 100, 250, 500, 100 which is 1900 FOP.
  10. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

You can but you shouldn't unless you want to use diamonds. I think it is 1000FP more for each additional set.
  11. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

The cost for the first 6 chests after each town is 1900 FOP. The cost only goes up if you open additional chests for the same town.
  12. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

Click on the down arrow to the right of the 3 tasks
  13. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

No. Not sure what you mean by too quickly but you should have at least 33 tasks completed before you move on.
  14. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

Exactly. Festival mgr 3, ship mgr 2 and all the other mgrs at lvl 1 is all you need. After that choose which of the remaining mgr tasks to do based on the fewest POG used.
  15. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

That's mighty impressive participation. I assume you were you a rather competitive battleground.