• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by terry7205

1. So, what are these new incidents that do not count as incidents?

i have contacted support about collected incidents not being counted in quests. they say they are aware and are working to fix it. i have collected up to six incidents with only two being added towards quest requirements. been going on for over a week with no fix. takes two days to fulfill a...
  2. Winter 2021 Feedback

I agree! after the third or fourth time It asked for happeness I quit trying for the five stars, Am in space age mars and the the reward of five stars was just not worth what the quest cost .
  3. purchase of diamonds

It turned out innos it dept looked into it and straighten it out so my card worked and i got the diamonds, For some reason my credit union was not receiving any request from inno ,
  4. purchase of diamonds

i've done that and inno support says they can't do anything and that i shoud try another method of payment instead of the debit card from my credit union that i have been using for the past 2 years with out a problem. I contacted my credit union and they say that they are not receiving request...
  5. purchase of diamonds

anyone else receiving error message when trying to make diamond package today?
  6. August Contest - Summer Event!

raptor, plank, highseas,plunder,ashore,skull,island,gold,hideout,ahoy,mutiny,port,rogue,first mate,treasure,ship,cove,anchor,keel,cannon,flag,jewels,crew,map,sand.
  7. FPs collected not showing in FP collected box

turns out the new auto way to reset buildings got the best of me, I was hurrying to get them done so I could make my appointment for my corvid shot and was not paying attention to what I was doing and had reset it for the wrong time.
  8. FPs collected not showing in FP collected box

anyone else having the problem with the flourishing cider mill not giving up the fps when collecting? This happened in both my cities this morning, the mill needs resetting to 1 day after collection but no fps show up in fps collected box. All other collection buildings are working fine.
  9. Governors Villa

I think one has to up grade the villa to the current age in order to get that age troops at least that is my experience with it.
  10. Diamond Bonus package forge points

are these fps added to bar or placed in Inventory?
  11. missing player

Sheena the fierce disappeared from world and guild taking 65 fps I invested in her GB. No notification from guild. To bad Inno doesn't have a way of relocating FBs when this happens.