• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Tharkunn

1. Stack injured units

can you elaborate I looked at the stack units option but changing that.. placing a check mark in it does not change the positioning of injured units. It just enacts the previous change which I did not like either. I liked the idea of the previous change and if they had left injured units off it...
  2. Stack injured units

Is there a way to display the old way? I find this new way of mixing real troops in with rogues less then helpful.
  3. Trading Up

Why am I unable to trade 1100 goods for 500. It always changes back to 1000 for 500. So I tried 1000 for 400 but this changes to 800 for 400. If I am willing to pay more then 2 for 1 when trading up in hopes of making a trade why am I unable to trade to???
  4. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

It has definitely happened to me twice now. Perhaps more. I know I died often when I thought i should be fine. But I took the trouble to understand when the bonus damage would apply and make sure that my health is greater than the max base damage plus the max bonus damage. I have now died...
  5. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

I still had plenty of cards.
  6. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

I just lost - I want to know how and I want a ref to review the instant replay. I had just used a healt put and was at 14/14 health. A badie with 6 health was up. I drew a card and got the one where I sacrifice 1 hit point to make the other guy attack himself twice. And bam. I got the notice I...
  7. Change to Units selection

I like the change. For me (on a PC) A simple change would make it work a 1000 times better. Have it display two copies of Full health units and max 2 copies of unhealthy units. Until such time as I have enough wounded units to make troops of other types scroll out of view it is absolutely...
  8. Question or complaint? Why does negotiating in frontier not trigger diplomatic gift

I must remember in game forums there are always people who will support and argue what ever the games current status is. No matter how illogical. The current 'negotiation' in GE and gbg resembles a negotiation in name only. It is a guessing game not a negotiation. What transpires out in the...
  9. Question or complaint? Why does negotiating in frontier not trigger diplomatic gift

It is called negotiating - you negotiate for the sector. and let us be honest. Inno calls the guessing game we play negotiating but it is not negotiating it is a game of guess what 5 predetermined goods are in front of the 5 people. There is no negotiating. They call it negotiating so it can be...
  10. can Timeless Dojo be sold in AD?

I find - after I found out I could - that using the 'hand' in the inventory is the best way to move things to the AD window. Open inventory. Look through it till you find an item you want to move to the AD decon window and click on the hand. The item is put in the AD window. Continue looking...
  11. Question or complaint? Why does negotiating in frontier not trigger diplomatic gift

Fighting in frontier gives the spoils reward. How come negotiating in the frontier does not give the diplomatic gift. In my opinion it should. yes yes yes
  12. Upper Row of prizes "second bonus row"

sweet Now to decide if I want to spend the diamonds. Be nice if I could scroll through and see what all prizes I will get.
  13. Upper Row of prizes "second bonus row"

Anyone know if you buy this row now does it open up that row as many spaces as the lower row? It seems to indicate it will just prizes as you progress. Meaning no point in opening it at this time.
  14. Anyway, to get a Blue post on the gold cup silver cup thing

Well things have definitely taken a turn for the worse. I am now in a guild that insists we all wait until 9:30 am server to enter GE to ensure we get a good match up. Where does 9:30 come from? The cup turns gold at 8:30.
  15. Anyway, to get a Blue post on the gold cup silver cup thing

Up till now I had never looked at the cup while it was silver. Someone said the guilds you get paired with is decided before GE even opens. So I looked while it was silver to see and it would not let me look. Which kind of indicated that the pairing had not taken place yet. Supporting the...