• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by thekyle

1. New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

Fair point. I think adding a weekly production count would also be useful. Wether it be a rolling *last 7 days* or a set time ( say midnight server time sunday nights ) type rotation I am unsure of what would be perceived as more useful. I'd say that this idea as written for a daily summary...
  2. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

Final thoughts for summer event- As usual the big wheel was fun to play. I got myself 2 hideouts and a boatload of AD fodder in my main. Used fewer diamonds than I had anticipated which was a plus. I am disappointed that wishing wells and shrinks were both just offered in fragments. Would have...
  3. New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

I put more effort into that than I care to admit.
  4. New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

I definitely respect Algona's opinions here. He has definitely given solid points that I can understand why he would vote no here. Points worth consideration. It simply comes down to a matter of personal opinion as to whether or not one considers them enough to tip the scales in one direction...
  5. New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

Thank you for some good information to ponder on. As far as your main 3 points Player confusion- yeah. I can see that. Considering how many people have posted about unlocking inventory items. If that is enough to confuse, I'm sure anything as complicated as this would certainly cause...
  6. Expected damage inaccurate?

That's what I mean. If your heavy knight is a few spaces away and you see an expected attack of 7-8 that value is for a theoretical attack from it's current location. From which the Dug in bonus is active. If you direct it to attack a unit from there; because of the attack range of 1 it will...
  7. Expected damage inaccurate?

Been a while since I was using units that far back. But I just looked. Cannons have the Dug In bonus to defense if the attacker is more than 2 spaces away. So it's not terrain, but does have a change if the unit is closing a distance. Next battle, move the unit to an adjacent tile before the...
  8. Expected damage inaccurate?

It's likely a terrain change. If your unit moves to new terrain the expected damage can change based on the boosts offered. The displayed 7-8 damage is what to expect while standing on the current tile.
  9. New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

That's a fair point. Data load is something I had not considered. While it may only be a little you're right in that several little additions will create more lag. So I dont have a direct counterpoint for that. I did not intend for that question or any of my responses to be my whining. I'm...
  10. New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

Those are certainly the most common reasons for a No vote for sure. Which is why I asked for the motives of the no votes. My initial statement comparing this to the additions like event hub was to compare the efforts of implementation. Something like this would be *simpler* in the sense that...
  11. New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

Two questions for those who have voted No on this idea. 1 - Is there a specific reason you voted no beyond " I would not personally use this"? 2- Is there potential for you to change your mind? As I feel like there are surely many things in the game anyone can say they don't personally...
  12. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

First- it's not whataboutism to do the math and say that with a 30 second delay it would take a long time to empty a wheel. That's just math. Second- you're suggesting to change a major aspect of the game function based on what happens less that 5% of the time. So take your own " OH NOES" And...
  13. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

If that were to be the case you might wait nearly 15 minutes to refresh a wheel while watching someone else spin out for a prize you dont want. If they beat you to the spin they could keep it locked until the wheel ran out. So not only would you be less likely to come upon a prize you want...
  14. Spin the Wheel probabilities

I decided to run some numbers and try and figure out the weight of the wheel. To do this I saved up as many doubloons as possible in my farm towns. I logged not only the total number of prizes but the sequence in which I earned them. Each spin was a refreshed wheel. I did stop the spins when I...
  15. New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

If that's the case then yes. I'm unfamiliar with the method you're talking about. Personally I am exclusively a mobile player so anything I've seen / used has been a site I had to access out of the FoE app I play on. Though I still would say that from innos side it would be best to implement...