• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by TheresaW

1. Feedback for the Guild Admin Conversations

I don't get how the Admin things works. I had thought once I selected Admin only that only those designated as Admins could see the content. Initially when I created it, that's what it did. However, it turns out all members can see this thread, so using this as an Admin only conversation is useless.
  2. Statue of Honor

A member of my guild told me you can get Statue of Honor fragments outside of Battlegrounds. I've searched FoE wiki and I can't find anywhere that confirms this. Is this possible?
  3. Realm of Stewards is recruiting!

October 3, 2019 update: We are down to one founder (me) and two players. I was hoping to attract more members, so I'm giving the pitch a few more days before I make the final decision on the fate of the Guild. The guild is at level 21. It would be a shame to throw it away. If you're looking...
  4. Changing your player name

I guess he must have hacked the game or has someone in the game as a contact. It's the same person, he's just changed his name. Based on what his original name was, it kind of makes me believe he hacked the game.
  5. Changing your player name

As far as I know, you can't change your player name (only your city name) once you've created your account. However, in my realm, there is a player who has changed his player name. I know because he's been attacking and plundering me at random times (so it's impossible to defend) and taking my...