Recent content by timberk2s

1. timberk2s

Challenge 1

1. winter 2. forge bowl 3. Fall 4. Archaeology 5. summer 6. St Patrick's Day 7. Halloween
  2. timberk2s

How are some guilds in gold/silver league already?

Where can you see your guilds MMR point standing?
  3. timberk2s

Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

Ive been playing FOE for 5 years, so I have plenty of experience in GvG. I too wish to respond to the upcoming changes. Additional Recalculation Timers change daily calculation to 4-hourly calculation. Within this the Guild Power, Guild Ranking, GvG Support Pool bonus and sector protection will...
  4. timberk2s

Production Supply Building which timer did I start? Solution

while i do have a city plan in each of my cities and my buildings are in nice rows, when you get in the higher ages, a lot of the supply buildings are different sizes, not to mention the crazy 2 lane road requirements. I have some supply bldgs that are 5x4, 4x6, 5x6 and then there are your...
  5. timberk2s

Ability to see when guild members are on line

sorry, i too dont think its a good idea
  6. timberk2s

Make Visit Tavern Button work like Aid Button

Yes i agree, you should be able to just sit in tavern without viewing it everytime, but there should still be a way to be able to view it if you want or need to.
  7. timberk2s

Add new feature to the Guild.

ABSOLUTELY YES!!!!
  8. timberk2s

Production Supply Building which timer did I start? Solution

This would have been very helpful in this 5year event. Its taking soo long to scout a providence, that i have to set up my supply buildings for both 1 hour and 4 hour to finish this event on time. But when i go to collect from my finished productions, because i have so many different supplies...
  9. timberk2s

Guild Expedition Rewards

The Tower of Relic gives you some great prizes in GE...the higher you level it up...the better chance of really good rewards. I got a Terrance Farm from a green dragon. It gives some great prizes you just have to be patient.
  10. timberk2s

Forwarded Treasury Donation Filter

I vote yes!
  11. timberk2s

Spring Lantern event.

you need at least 1 more: EEntrance , or NPond...that will help you. you really need 2 more (one of each)
  12. timberk2s

[Question] Attacking

if you are using rogues...usually 2 heavies and 6 rogues in any age. Its really about finding the right combination in GE, each fight requires a different combo with rogues. In colonial the Light and artillary with a couple of rogues also works well.
  13. timberk2s

[Question] Question for plunderers

I like the challenge of this game. If it was too easy, it would be boring for everyone. Do i like getting plundered no, but it challenges me to ask myself...what can i do to not get plundered or as often? This is what i love about this game. I use this to improve my city...improve my city...