• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by tod923

1. Challenge 3

1 D 2 E 3 B 4 A 5 F 6 C
  2. Challenge 1

A-9 B-3 C-4
  3. Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

Congradulations FoE.... Great game!!!
  4. Contest day 7

My favorite memory is a conversation in guild messages that related to fighting. A fellow guildmate answered my question (which could have taken on an inappropriate answer) with great finesse and humor. ;-)
  5. Contest day 6

6. Contest day 5

The Blue Galaxy gives the player a chance and ability to double resources collected in the first few buildings.
  7. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  8. Contest day 1

The three chimneys on the left side of the page have no smoke The building in the center has no topper The person on the right side of the bus between it and the lamppost is missing
  9. Changelog 1.149 Feedback

This update is terrible... It's extremely hard to see which SoKs are motivated and which aren't. In the selection box for choosing which units to battle with, it doesn't show how much damage units have received in battle. Hard to tell the attached from unattached as well. Why does Inno keep...
  10. Christmas in July Give away

50 FP packs 100 FP packs More diamonds (a girl's best friend) Expansions Easier units in GE lol
  11. Changelog 1.68 Feedback

I'd like to know the order that they're supposed to motivated or polished. So, looks like motivation gets done before polishing if it's the same era?
  12. Changelog 1.68 Feedback

I've been hit very hard in both B & D world with not getting my cultural buildings polished when they were available. The situation has improved somewhat but I just had a Sea Life Tower motivated before my Concert Hall. Can you please tell me where I can find the order of motivating and polishing?
  13. IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

tod923 Dunarsund