• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tranir

I've played FOE since 2013. I started my own guild called Snowdon in Cigard which grew quickly. In that guild we had Djenings10 and Ddoylekc who went on to become some of the top players in Cigard. I knew we needed the support of bigger players, so I merged my guild with DOA. Unfortunately, that guild had too many players, so they made an expansion guild and we named it DOA Divi (for division 1). I left the game in wintertime a few years to focus on skiing the Colorado Rockies and each time I returned I was warmly welcomed back by DOA Divi. Ddoylekc, Djennings10 and Jaripenti (the first billiion point player in Cigard) were always helpful and ambassadors of the game. DOA Divi continues in the spirit of the game as exampled by these great players who have now left the game. I wish all 3 of them the best as they tackle real life issues. I hope all FOE players will honor those who have spent countless hours spreading the knowledge and goodwill in the spirit of FOE.
Worlds
  1. Cirgard
  2. East Nagash
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist

Signature

Jaripenti, Ddoylec and DJennings thanks for your time with Snowdon. I ski, hike and enjoy the beautiful outdoors of Colorado.

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.