TrueKingKarma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you check how much of the loot you have in egypt settlements *the things from winning battles*
    AwesomeAadi10
    AwesomeAadi10
    Click the barrels in the top middle of the screen and it’ll show all the goods and loot you have
    Nicholas002
    Nicholas002
    I am trying out egypt on a secondary world (still slogging vikings on main) and I got 4x the loot on my first battle.
    TrueKingKarma
    TrueKingKarma
    Thanks
    Just had to share this cause Im laughing so hard right now,
    So basically I complete the quest 20 and get the 8 *technically 9* doubleens than go and do a provinance on continental map * a tone of them* get 100 diamonds cause of one of them being barbarian and having reward chest and 100k of supplies.
    TrueKingKarma
    TrueKingKarma
    Than I go and hit the wheel get my second crow nest selection, than all at once I completed one quest *story one* and 6 more were already done. Than completed one bonus and got 20 diamonds. Than my daily finished somehow which finished my challengers chest which gave me 50 forge points. Sorry had to post twice cause charcter limit : 3
    Lol just learned on pc browser edition if you hover inbewteen global, research, message, and merchant you can actually click on the your guild icon you get from clicking global * if that made any sense what so ever*
    Nicholas002
    Nicholas002
    nice find, that's cool
    TrueKingKarma
    TrueKingKarma
    I was just trying to rest my mouse inbewteen all them and noticed *kinda annoyed me lol*
    ░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░▄▄▄░░▄░░███░░█░░░
    ░░░▄█░▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄░█▄░░░
    ░░░█░░▀█▀█▀█▀█▀█▀░░█░░░
    ░░░▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██▄░░░
    ░▄█░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░█▄░
    gottem
    TrueKingKarma
    TrueKingKarma
    It was longer but like max limit was excedded so I go cry now (also why it started with wrong one ( . - . )
    Emperor XX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…