• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by tuck everlasting

1. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

There is only diamond rewards in ge level 4 they took away l the other opportunities to collect diamonds
  2. It took an update to get me back on hope it worked for you ..its funny because they kept saying...

It took an update to get me back on hope it worked for you ..its funny because they kept saying it was on my end but the facts were it was them. ..love it
  3. The book was fantastic the movie was good ..thanks for the like ..i thought the name was...

The book was fantastic the movie was good ..thanks for the like ..i thought the name was appropriate for a time traveller
  4. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

I'm sure they will due to the fact that the game is a cash cow..they will continue to drop out out the potential for free diamonds until the game implodes
  5. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

No ads....never mind im leaving
  6. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Diamond rewards are missing in levels 1 through 3 and level 5...unless im missing something thats a huge reduction in potential diamonds
  7. Lots of players are quitting the game

Lots of players are quitting the game
  8. 50% less GE Diamonds? More Like 75-90% (3yr Data Sheet)

Sadly I will be leaving this game after this event due to the changes made...its sad because I enjoy the game and made a lot of friends...I understand this is all about money.but they seem to be ramping up the profits..icall a boycott of all spending..I hope that this may bring a reversal to...
  9. Reward downgrades

I've noticed they don't give 100 diamonds on last encounter in level 3 ge..I've also noticed they have reduced 100 diamond reward to 90 ..in level 4 ge .and I've noticed that you don't receive any diamonds in level 5 ge so why would you play?
  10. Ever since the last update I haven't been able to get into gbg ..it says its unreachable. I play...

Ever since the last update I haven't been able to get into gbg ..it says its unreachable. I play on mobile .I've reset my phone and updated it plus I've removed and reinstalled the foe app.any ideas
  11. Why do we need ads

I cleaned up the chests and they put them all back after I thanked them for removing them sorry
  12. Arctic Future troops in Industrial Age?!?!?!?

Lol love higher age troops really takes them by surprise
  13. Why do we need ads

Thank you inno for removing some of the adds it's almost bearable now.
  14. Why do we need ads

I agree we have the right to complain and refreshing mobile doesn't remove anything also ads in tavern and story quest begging you to watch the ads screw that I'm almost done with this
  15. Why do we need ads

So in retrospect PLEASE REMOVE THE FRICKEN ADS thankyou