• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Triopoly Champion

1. Triopoly Champion

Can you delete blueprints?

Most people don't want to see the screen when a Colosseum or a Notre Dame blueprint dropped. Of course, the game isn't that well designed, no GBs will be able to make on to the ignore list of a player.
  2. Triopoly Champion

I’d like to see city progress

Depending on which era the players want to camp in, if it's higher than the Future Era, RFP and/or FoD maybe necessary. Any GB that produces daily goods will have the value when the scarcity of the goods become high enough and the trading ups and downs become not so easy.
  3. Triopoly Champion

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I got the 2nd Champion's Retreat from the 1st free chest 1 opened after finishing the town for the 2nd time. I'm only 6 tasks away from earning my 8th Druid Temple upgrade kit, then will wait for the final kit from the event quest #56. The event box makes the huge difference, I only have 20 pot...
  4. Triopoly Champion

I've on my 8th St. Patrick town and the event is only a bit passing the half time. I'll very likely end up with a level 10 Druid Temple and an extra upgrade kit. When the ideal player opens the correct treasure box, it's priceless -
  5. Triopoly Champion

1 Event Box is worth around the values of 2 completely finished towns together, so 3-4 days of extra playing in difference depending on the players' skills.
  6. Triopoly Champion

I would skip the task "Firework Factory to level 75" to save some time since 16x25=400 and 11x38=418 13x25=325 and 9x38=342 There will always be some leftovers for the milestone rewards. I could finish my first town within 25 hours, of course to skip the final task -
  7. Triopoly Champion

How long for the Galata Tower to spread out?

I already fit my Galata Tower into my Colonial City as the 32nd GB to complete the FoE octet. Most people will want it since it only occupies 3x3 space like the Oracle of Delphi. I collect pretty much every useful GB even if some of them aren't worth the space such as FoD, RAH and Voyager...
  8. Triopoly Champion

Trash in antique dealer all the time now

Shrine of Knowledge level 2 and several other exclusive buildings are great from Antique Workshop. Take some time to wait for the valuable items to show up, however they are highly desirable by a lot of players, so will sell out fast.
  9. Triopoly Champion

Friends Sniping Me

In a decent guild, a common 10 fps swap thread would easily prevent the 1 fp investors from getting any rewards back. If some players can earn back 60 fps with only a simple 1 fp remark, you are playing this game totally ineffective.
  10. Triopoly Champion

I’d like to see city progress

Have been settled in Colonial Age for a while, have 31 different GBs now -
  11. Triopoly Champion

Presidential Election

This online map is great which you can assign the states up to your own choices and do the math - Electoral College Map 2020
  12. Triopoly Champion

72 Steps to Build a Mansion

Just these 3 special features together will require at least 5 to 6 acres and will cost at least half a million to 750,000. A basement storage room can turn into the wine cellar if large enough. As far as the underground water systems and the building permissions, it depends on the city and the...
  13. Triopoly Champion

72 Steps to Build a Mansion

I finished designing the floor plan of my imaginary mansion. There will be a circular fireplace locating on the center of the main floor greeting area like the one showing from the last attached image. There's the flexibility which you can elongate the garage and make it a 5-Cars-Garage if...
  14. Triopoly Champion

Halloween Event broke?

Abandoned Asylum was a Halloween event release from last year. It's much harder to earn the previous event buildings than the current one. Don't try to chance the randomness during a short period of time, that can result in bad luck during the peak hours.
  15. Triopoly Champion

Age appropriate upgrades

It seems like a lot players enjoy to camp in IA or HMA, very few stay in BA or EMA, so Stone, Alabaster and Granite are the must-have. Limestone, Ebony, Brick and Salt are pretty abundant on the market. If I can have Alabaster Mason level 2 in HMA or LMA which doubles the quantities of all the...