• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Tutankhamen

1. Already Suggested Export data from Guild > Treasury > Contributions window

Idea: On the Guild dialog > Treasury tab > Guild Contributions popup window: Give us a way to export all of the 7-day history that is present, without having to tab through hundreds of pages. Export to a file in CSV format. Reason: A player (particularly a Guild leader/manager) can put this...
  2. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

Started from a base guide from (deleteduser) on the EN server. Have since updated and improved it. Time Task Details 0 Hours Start the settlement early morning, so that the daily Fights will recycle and be ready when you are. 0 Hours Move the Town Hall - 4 spaces away from the west...
  3. Unformatted Allow user to Mute a discussion thread.

In my guild (like many) we have several ongoing, permanent discussion threads: Forge Point exchanges, etc. I don't need, or want, to be notified (in the main city screen, message light blinking) when those threads are updated. I would rather only get notified when there's a new discussion or...
  4. I just found and read your Jan 2019 reply to "Best Way to Develop A Diamond City". Very...

I just found and read your Jan 2019 reply to "Best Way to Develop A Diamond City". Very helpful! AND: When I started playing a couple of months ago, I swear I read somewhere that Inno had effectively ended the practice of Diamond farming -- I can't remember exactly how -- maybe they stopped...
  5. Maze competition