• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Tytan the Great

1. Tytan the Great

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Removing the monthly threshold on diamond purchases is a bad idea and I don’t like it. Inno already receives a certain amount of money from a player monthly anyway, be it from forge plus or buying diamond, give them a break from the ads. The rest I don’t care for anyway. I don’t click on them...
  2. Tytan the Great

Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

I was hoping the Fiore Villega will be updated to include fps on the live version. Without fps, and with the other stats nothing outstanding, it will be hard to justify putting it down, especially for newer players. I personally don’t need the fps, so I’m on the fence about it. Will see how many...
  3. Tytan the Great

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

This x1000. This settlement is already so slow, tedious, and boring; we mobile players need all the help we can get. Currently, on iOS, tapping on the town hall brings up the development overview screen. But there is already a button called develop that will bring up the same screen, so there...
  4. Tytan the Great

Winter 2021 Feedback

My canal is currently lv 8. I will get one selection kit at the end of the quest line, and need to light 20 more houses for another selection kit. Currently I have about 150 stars, most of them are from the quest 55 milestone, with about 15 days left in the event and more stars to be won. I will...
  5. Tytan the Great

Is life support useful at any point?

Some people do have goods buildings on the colony, and the saving in coin and supply do add up in the long term. If you have other means to obtain SAM goods, like GBG, event buildings, RQ, etc, and don’t need goods buildings, then life support is useless. Just have houses to get enough credit to...
  6. Tytan the Great

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Will the quality of life improvements, i.e. intruder log, toggle sector names on/off, be added to the old(Volcano) map? If not now, any plans in the future?
  7. Tytan the Great

Castle System Feedback

Are the 15 fights and 15 negotiations daily the only tasks limited by day? All other ways to earn castle coins are done as we play normally, like winning auctions and doing GE, right? These 15 and 15 I will be actively trying to do daily, everything else I will just play like normal and let it...
  8. Tytan the Great

Feedback for update 1.214

Does that button have to be there, at that specific spot? Why can’t it be moved? How many players are showering praises to the brilliant placement location of this button, vs how many are voicing their displeasure with its spot?
  9. Tytan the Great

[Question] Mixed age hood

With the most recent hood change, I notice my hood comprises of quite a few people one age below me. I’m in OF, and saw approximately 1/4 of the hood are still in AF. I always thought the hood always consists of people of the same age. It doesn’t really matter much to me, but I can see how some...
  10. Tytan the Great

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

On a bright side, after playing it for a day and reading all the feedback, it gives me complete confidence in abandoning it and never look back, focus all my energy to instead keep cranking out Egypt nonstop for the next 6 months. By my estimate, I can do one run though in about 7-8 days. That’s...
  11. Tytan the Great

Feedback for update 1.210

While I applaud Inno’s step in the right direction for harmonizing the colors of attack and defense stat, and make them consistent, there are still a few more steps to take to make the whole scheme more coherent and less confusing. See attached screen shots. As someone said up thread, the...
  12. Tytan the Great

Need for a "road map" of one's city

You can use the city layout feature from FOEhelper on PC. It should give you exactly what you need.
  13. Tytan the Great

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

As far as I know, besides fragments and FP packs, all items in your inventory can be sold. There are no such things as “special items” that you got stuck with forever. You just need to unlock them first. Someone posted screenshots in this thread on how to do that, post #79.
  14. Tytan the Great

On mobile, in the inventory page, toward the top, there are 3 checkboxes, one of them is the lock. You have to check that box, then you can toggle each individual item in your inventory to unlock/lock them. I don’t know how it works on PC.
  15. Tytan the Great

Why can’t you sell them? You just need to unlock in your inventory first. A while back Inno made all new items added to inventory locked by default, so people don’t sell things accidentally.