Recent content by UBERhelp1

1. UBERhelp1

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v1.01

Alright. My best source of information on the CE map to skip the quests is on the German forums, [here]. Basically what they say is to skip the tech blockers you must not take Salfah or Suqqah. Then you take the first FE province, and complete the PME tech blocker quest (research the last two...
  2. UBERhelp1

If I were you I'd continue on the PME cMap to get the champ as well. But that's just my preference. I'm not a fan of Raino, since they tend to leave out information or not tell you certain things, but most of it is accurate as far as I can tell. You should get some AAVs (I think, not 100%...
  3. UBERhelp1

Yes. In fact, you can get up to OF units in PME. To get the CE troops you complete the CE map, following the story quests. However, doing so results in a tech-research quest that requires you to age up to CE to complete, thus ending your push on the cMap for troops until reaching CE. To avoid...
  4. UBERhelp1

New Message Center Feedback

I don't like how the categories have a "#" in front of them. Is that really necessary? To me it seems a little bit strange. And I do have to agree with those above, converting normal messages into guild ones is a feature that to me would be greatly useful. But alas.
  5. UBERhelp1

I think you get 15 incidents daily, which expire 24 hours after spawning. You just got some of...

I think you get 15 incidents daily, which expire 24 hours after spawning. You just got some of the overlap.
  6. UBERhelp1

[Short Story] Humble Beginnings (Chapter 1)

If Inno wants to use it to improve their story, it is absolutely fine to me. Especially for the story later on in the game where it gets really repetitive. The story, which IMO should help drive the game, is very surface level. And yeah, writing is fun. Currently working on a couple things...
  7. UBERhelp1

Imbalance between special event buildings and upgrades

Do you mean the ship selection kits where you can choose between a level 1 ship and a ship upgrade?
  8. UBERhelp1

Summer 2020 Feedback

Yes. As long as you play the event and complete all the quests. Also, today we are up to 2 Doubloons/daily quest now.
  9. UBERhelp1

Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.192)

Update to Version 2.192Various grammar and spelling fixes Changed reporting of numbers to a consistent amount of decimal places Updated all images to be link-based, so no more images are uploaded, enabling full back-up of guide (this has been a long-term goal of mine) Small-device- or...
  10. UBERhelp1

Nice! Those bazookas really help taking the ME map

Nice! Those bazookas really help taking the ME map
  11. UBERhelp1

Summer 2020 Feedback

They changed the daily quests' reward to be 2 Doubloons, instead of merely 1. [source]
  12. UBERhelp1

It takes time to learn it, but it is interesting and helpful. To me, at least lol.

It takes time to learn it, but it is interesting and helpful. To me, at least lol.
  13. UBERhelp1

Not really. They are an easy way to sort, visualize, and display data. I'm currently working on...

Not really. They are an easy way to sort, visualize, and display data. I'm currently working on one to show which goods I need for the cMap, with the ability for me to check off sectors I've taken and input my current stock of goods so that I can see what I need to get. :)
  14. UBERhelp1

Spreadsheets are fun.

Spreadsheets are fun.
  15. UBERhelp1

Whoo!!!! Can't wait to see it. :)

Whoo!!!! Can't wait to see it. :)