• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ValkerieAnd

1. Challenge 1

9 3 4
  2. Word association game

embarrassed
  3. What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

I hate that GBG is so often. It is sucking all of the fun out of the game. Why not just once per month, and then get 2 weeks off. This is supposed to be a fun game, and it's more like work now.
  4. With the arrival of battlegrounds, what is the future of the OBS (Observatory)?

Yes, however, the Arc and the SoH also produce goods. I 'see' the future of GVG doing down the tubes as it is just not worth it when there are rewards and higher prestige available in GBG. This is why I was wondering if there may be any future usage for the guild support which is the only...
  5. With the arrival of battlegrounds, what is the future of the OBS (Observatory)?

Aside from the goods that the treasury gets from the OBS, a key feature of the OBS was the guild support that it provides which helped on the GVG map. With the inception of GBG (battlegrounds) and the ability for EVERYONE to play, GVG is just not worth the goods/men to obtain the sectors when...
  6. Never-ending Halloween Story

as the witch opened her eyes and had the strongest urge to use the bathroom (good thing she woke up!) she realized this was all just a strange dream. She knew that she shouldn't have eaten both Hansel & Gretel in one sitting. Eating too much always makes her very sleepy. But now what to do...
  7. Troops from Beyond.

You can get CE troops while in PME, there are 3 side quests (I missed one of them by too quickly aborting) but they weren't available to me until I finished the research to the end of the tree. You also need to be far enough ahead in the continent map (CE) two of the side quests are Mad...
  8. Contest day 5

Double the plunder ValkerieAnd/Zorskog
  9. Contest day 3

Wicked Witch ValkerieAnd/Z
  10. Spooky Story

While visiting my mom and sitting outside on steps in the wee hours of the night, I see this little white kitty wobbling down the street. Oh, it's hurt. Here kitty kitty. It hears me, oh, and it's turning towards me. Poor baby. Here kitty kitty It turns into her driveway oh, it's so...
  11. October contest

Log on each day and chat with wonderful friends & guildies Zorskog
  12. March Never ending contest

524 Z
  13. Never ending February contest

1133 - Zorskog
  14. Never ending February contest

1133 Zorskog
  15. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Zorskog