• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Vicktorea

1. [Answered] event bldg coin drops have shrunk?

thanks for all the suggestions! i don't have smb, and happiness has not changed, but i may have removed a boost building...i'll check that now. the purpose of the remodel was to free up space, so i may have stored something i should have left out! :)
  2. [Answered] event bldg coin drops have shrunk?

I did a small remodel on a bit of my city two-three days ago, and since then the number of coins dropped from the event buildings has shrunk. e.g, pre remodel, when the world's fair was motivated, it dropped 45K+, now it's ~42K. my motivated ships used to drop 23K+, now it's ~22K. the coin drops...
  3. Contest day 5

can't imagine, wasn't in-game in 2017... 2 of the 7 contests i can't play so far... underwhelmed.
  4. Contest day 4

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=The_Guild_Championships
  5. Contest day 3

wicked witch is on the correct path
  6. Anniversary Contest Feedback

YESTERDAY, 4/17, at 8-ish, it said I was too early. TODAY, 4/18, at 7-25 ish, it says i missed it. ???????
  7. [Question] Fair Trade Ratios

i thought all "fair trades" were 1:2, 1:1, or 2:1 unless there was an agreement between two players. i just heard on beta that colonial goods upward have different fair trade ratios...is this true? where can i find this information? thanks in advance! :)
  8. Why is the PC/Browser guild chat different from the Mobile guild chat?

i'm a new guild leader, and i've got more than half my players on mobile...i desperately need some way to manage message center threads as if they were like the forum, which my mobile players say they have not got... i'd like to keep guild threads (swaps etc) at the top, below the general guild...
  9. Thankful

i am thankful for all the blessings i have received... ordhrovar
  10. October contest

level my gbs ordhrovar