Victoria and Albert's Recent Activity

1. Victoria and Albert liked Super Catanian's post in the thread whats the most painful thing that ever happened to you?.

Recently, my grandfather (my mother's side) of 86 years of age left to Mexico after a huge argument with the rest of the family. Don't...

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:32 AM
  2. Victoria and Albert liked RazorbackPirate's post in the thread whats the most painful thing that ever happened to you?.

Physically - Being paralyzed for 6 months and having to learn to walk again. During this entire time and for over a year afterward, I...

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:31 AM
  3. Victoria and Albert liked Lancer's post in the thread whats the most painful thing that ever happened to you?.

On May 6th, 2011 , I was working two jobs at the time. One was 3pm -11pm working at a highly rated 4 star resort called Rocky Gap...

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:30 AM
  4. Victoria and Albert liked Dido 815 the Scourge's post in the thread whats the most painful thing that ever happened to you?.

Reading lemur's posts (about anything) and Agent's responses (to anything).

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:29 AM
  5. Victoria and Albert liked Panacea's post in the thread Halloween Contest 2019.

[IMG] Greetings, Boos and Ghouls! To celebrate the Halloween Event, our Forge of Empires team has prepared something special for you....

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:28 AM