• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by voidsource

1. voidsource

T.farm level up discussion

heres that thing with what im trying to be clear about " The fallacy of composition arises when one infers that something is true of the whole from the fact that it is true of some part of the whole. " in this case that bc theres a 25% chance of me winning this prize, that means everyone will...
  2. voidsource

25% per attempt not overall experience though. I doubt they are saying hey x player has not gotten it on x time so let's wait till it hits 25%. Bc if that was true then when I last received my 7th upgrade i was in week 20. And we both know that isn't 25%.
  3. voidsource

Again your own data is not official data. Unless inno states that encounter 62, farm upgrade 25% chance is meant to be collectively and not per interaction as such, then that data collecting means nothing. Bc again, it's not official and inno had not made such statement. What they do say is you...
  4. voidsource

Provably. But I know inno set up that 25% chance in encounter 62 at that moment, not collectively as a whole. Otherwise is there an official statement where they say it's as a whole?
  5. voidsource

Yeah i don't think so either. Plus requests section seems like your in popularity contest where the clique's are in control and not really wanting to pass something unless it's more attack power our another gb that is related to military might. I remember when someone suggested putting a request...
  6. voidsource

As I responded to the other guy, the 25% is based on the interaction not as a collective measure. Which is what makes your data collection faulty. We can easily assert this by looking up any official data based on prize winnings percentages. You and I will see that it's 25% on getting an upgrade...
  7. voidsource

Innis percentage are based per interaction not as a whole, which is what everyone's argument is based off of, from data collected individually and then estimated a percentage. When in reality is per interaction. So each week you have a chance of getting it by 25%, my argument is that after x...
  8. voidsource

My whole thing was about seeing if we can do some changes in which players wont have to wait 13/14 weeks to gain one single farm upgrade. Which definitely puts into question how this works.
  9. voidsource

My experience is not the same as yours and vice versa. What I've mentioned here is proof enough that it is happening. Whether it applies to the masses can be up to debate but it does not mean it does not happen. You're trying to make an assertion that bc of one person's experience, that I'm...
  10. voidsource

It means my gameplay style is primarily focused on building fps. Either by selling goods, gbg, fighting, sniping, or investing heavily of fps buildings and great buildings. In my case, i am not heavily involved in gbg but I do participate every season. Really only involved to get the upgrades...
  11. voidsource

I'm an fps farmer, for the time being, and so having these bad boys definitely helps with fps production. My goal is to reach 1k fps from daily collection without the use of bg, or gbg, etc...so far I'm at 867. With my bg sometimes I get 4 doubles or 3 on average. My luckiest streak on that was...
  12. voidsource

Yeah not everyone is keen on having them on their city bc of footprint. My other friends also mentioned they have a few in inventory or that they sold them bc they don't see any good use for them. I decided that 28 in my city is where I want to draw the line for now. At least till I've upgraded...
  13. voidsource

I've been more or less keeping track of my winnings. Since July of last year when they were introduced. I've had 7 wins overall, which isn't bad in itself given the time period of the last 7th one obtained. In the beginning, on average, It seemed like I was getting a win every 3rd week. Ever...
  14. voidsource

Making a suggestion Making a suggestion based on experience is what this forum is about. Whether it is to ur liking is another topic but it doesn't mean it has to be dismissive just because u feel it's not worth your time. It definitely is a bad streak and I do wish it ends. Everyones...
  15. voidsource

The upgrade itself has been introduced to the game since July 2020. Roughly 8 months now. They are only offered once in level 4 ge, encounter 62.