• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Vonderbach

1. Vonderbach

[Question] help with friends

There are benefits (coin) from visiting other players cities and either polishing or motivating their buildings. There is an additional benefit when you visit players in your friends list, which allows you to sit in their tavern and get a chance to win tavern silver, forge points (FP) or...
  2. Vonderbach

Negotiating Nonsense

Would you prefer that the game mechanic be called "bribing"? It seems you are hung up on the notion that the game does not honor the nomenclature. If that's the case, maybe just pretend make-believe that you're a dirty inner-city slumlord paying off officials for favorable treatment. Mr Rogers...
  3. Vonderbach

Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

Thank you, I managed to get lucky with negotiation but I have the same quest on my 2nd world, so I'm going to try and fight it out.
  4. Vonderbach

If that's the case, then I did misunderstand.
  5. Vonderbach

You aren't wrong, thank you. I'm going to try and push through the moderate negotiation but I'm not hopeful.
  6. Vonderbach

So I have an interesting problem. I've depleted almost every resource in this event and now I'm faced with "Solve this Moderate Negotiation" or "Solve 5 encounters in GE" I'm out of diamonds and materials are depleted. My only choice is to either fight my way through 5 encounters or trade for...
  7. Vonderbach

So not an issue then... Thanks Vger!
  8. Vonderbach

Am I imagining things or does the shuffle not consume stars? I could have sworn I hit the shuffle reward without depleting stars. I'll have to watch carefully next time unless anyone else can confirm that I'm nuts...
  9. Vonderbach

Forum Search Tool is Inadequate

This forum is largely reliant on "search before you post" as is evidenced by numerous ideas that are posted which have already been proposed. I have expereicned this first hand after searching for an idea, coming up empty and then being told the idea already exists but with no direction as to...
  10. Vonderbach

To be honest, I had never heard the term prior to this thread. I'm not sure what sort of reaction you're looking for here but I'm not going to indulge you any further.
  11. Vonderbach

I've never heard of "Gigantic Medals" either, so I'm not sure why you're being combative. Take a breath and relax. Also worth noting that there appears to be a misunderstanding between some of you as you all seem to value medals (with noted exceptions), so why not try to solve the disconnect...
  12. Vonderbach

World sub-forums

I understand the concern and also note that the problem most likely stems from the people that use "View New Posts" which gives members a list of active threads. Most, including myself, do not look to see where these questions are located if they seem to be something of interest. This seems...
  13. Vonderbach

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Stars found in incidents is both too seldom and too few. Granted, I do not have the experience to know if this was the same as last year, but compared to the Halloween Event it's rather sparse. During the Halloween Event you could almost be guaranteed to get an event incident every day, and if...
  14. Vonderbach

winter event

If Innogames were to be charitable, I would rather it go directly to those food banks instead of an empty gesture like increasing drops for players. You will not place more food on your table by getting more reindeer or stars from Inno.
  15. Vonderbach

Snow only activates when you are working with Winter Event items. And it only lasts for a while by design. Reindeer are random drops from the Winter Event presents.