• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Warcoss

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I have an Iron Age city that I want to take to Indy and get the hovers, but I have all the way up until The end of ME taken on the continent, is it still possible?
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I have the PME troops while in InA.. will I be able to fight the rest of PME, CE, TE with MG teams? My attack isn’t crazy only 240/170 if not what would be a comfortable stat to fight it, but the goods seems like crazy amounts, I know to negotiate in FE, but can I fight the eras on the map...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

If I accidentally trigger the InA bonus does it really matter for getting the troops? I don’t care too much about the RQ slot, but will it affect higher age troop acquisition?
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

One last question, what attack do you think is needed to do GE4 with MG while in indy? been debating getting them for my wishing well farms, so not very much attack, so seeing what I may need at minimum
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Can I negotiate while in InA to the MG? Someone told me there are some sectors I need to fight.. but your guide seems like it’s doable through nego
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

As to avoid insane amounts of goods, has anyone used the MG teams to fight through CE/TE? and what was your attack/def?
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

If not caring about higher era units other than MG and hover can I negotiate the entire way? Or are there fights that are a must do?
  8. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

If I get the MG teams in InA am I still able to get the Hovers? I've seen that you get stuck at researching 2 PmE techs, if I'm in InA that won't be an option unless I move up
  9. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I may have missed it, but while it says I skip CE/TE does that mean I miss out on those units if I go to FE? Or will I still get some of the quests from those eras while I hold onto truth or dare
  10. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Is there anyway I can fight from InA to the MG teams on 110/80 a/d? Like fight ina map then use InA units to fight PE then PE unit + rogues for ME, then ME + rogues for PmE to the MG? I know attack is low but it’s a diamond farm
  11. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

So does this mean if I move up to FE I can get OF units? Sorry I’m still newish to the game. Done a lot of deleting and restarting