• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by WearyBrawler2992

1. WearyBrawler2992

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Also since it seems there will be as much selling and rebuilding (at least early on) as there is in regular settlements, a "Don't ask me again" option for the 'are you sure you want to do that' checkbox when selling a building would be useful.
  2. WearyBrawler2992

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

It would be nice to have an indicator over the QI portal to show when your settlement needs to be collected, like there is for Settlements, Colonies, and other areas.
  3. WearyBrawler2992

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Do the new boosts still apply to other areas of the game as they do now? So "Army boost in Guild Battlegrounds" will be used for the continent map, Exploration Sites, Quests, etc., and "Army boost in the Guild Expedition" will apply to PvP Arena and neighborhood defense. Also, what happens if...
  4. WearyBrawler2992

Summer Event 2022 Feedback

Not a fan in general of the Piggy Bank/Reindeer feature, but it might be more useful if there was an option to clear the items. Maybe give us 1 clear and then you have to pay 50-100 diamonds to clear it again. Some way to get a different, more worthwhile collection of items. It's day 3, and my...
  5. WearyBrawler2992

Feedback for update 1.219

Since this is a feedback thread and therefore questions are generally not allowed, I can't just say "What does this mean?" Under the Mobile Only heading. We made some further performance improvements to the Guild Battlegrounds. I will instead say it would have been nice to have some...
  6. WearyBrawler2992

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

So far it's okay. Not spending anything except a few units a day, so the rewards, although not great, aren't costing me much. And it's kind of cool facing higher age units. However the matchmaking could do with some work. Possibly a byproduct of there only being 2,000 participants in Z world...
  7. WearyBrawler2992

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The hypothesis I have heard is that they are using Guild ID as the second criteria for matchups. So take all guilds with 1000 LP, then rank them by Guild ID (basically age of the guild) and group them. There's a video out there on the youtube that talks about it (I'm pretty sure that's all I can...
  8. WearyBrawler2992

Algorithm on Crow’s Nest changed

My historic distribution, 5 current CNs and dating back to my first when they came out in 2019, 2701 total collections: 7% diamonds 39% FP 40% goods 14% medals Over the last 30 days, 145 collections (missed a day to reset collection time): 10% diamonds...
  9. WearyBrawler2992

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Whether lag is a topic in the forums or not, I don't know. It is a topic in my guild, especially when it affects sector races in GBG and is most notable in the evening hours (as one might expect). It is not as bad as a couple of years ago when the game could lag horribly around GVG recalc time...
  10. WearyBrawler2992

[Question] How much does damage reduce attack?

I don't think it is necessarily true that killing a unit is always better than wounding multiple units. I have found when facing 4 artillery units that hitting all four and taking them down to 1-2 dots of health will mean that they in turn will usually only do 1 dot of health in damage. Killing...
  11. WearyBrawler2992

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I've been reading this discussion since it began and some of it has been very interesting, some not so much. I feel for the players whose playstyle has been significantly affected by this change, if something similar were to affect my gameplay I would be equally upset. I would probably adjust...
  12. WearyBrawler2992

Suishun Mill Upgrade Kit

Open your inventory, in the upper right corner (to the right of the search box on PC, to the far right on mobile), is a little padlock icon and a check box. Check the box and it will allow you to lock or unlock items in your inventory. Go to the Upgrade Kit and uncheck the box by the same little...
  13. WearyBrawler2992

Feedback for update 1.200

I tried adjusting the zoom and it also made the field better fit the screen, but everything else is too big and it's not worth having to adjust back and forth. Something much more annoying is the GBG map keeps repositioning to the top of the map. First I noticed it when I was accessing the map...
  14. WearyBrawler2992

Feedback for update 1.200

I have experienced the same change. I assumed it was related to this part of the announcement. We have completed a number of improvements on Browser allowing for a high resolution display on the campaign province view, on battles screens, as well as during Guild Versus Guild and Guild...