• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by WeFight

1. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

That was 9K per 24 hours.
  2. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

I think I may say goodbye to Houndsmoor.
  3. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

My city is still young and I have been lingering in Iron Age mostly. I would like to get more FP-productive before moving up. I do appreciate that offensive strategy. But it takes long time to get that much attack boost against advanced cities with 100%+ boost attack, doesn't it. And again I...
  4. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

Are you sure you collect over 9K silvers from your well decorated Tavern daily? You do have 80 active friends. Good for you.
  5. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

Who do you represent. It's only a few hours. Not everyone can get back in time. I didn't say no.
  6. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

-Collect on time! : No applicable to adults' world where work takes higher priority. -at least HAVE a Defending Army. : I have read about having %200+ defense boost but still get picked and beaten. And when I revenged once (I attack back but never plundered) I defeated 60% boost with my 20%...
  7. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

Don't talk like you made the game.
  8. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

If less than a few month is new then yes.
  9. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

It is just so unpleasant. I don't wanna see losing what I had been waiting for after long days of work. I am ready to delete my city if this is not stopped. INNO should at least give players a few options. INNO wants to make money. Sure! Provide an option, say 40 diamonds for NO Plundering...