• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by SpiderSux

1. Pls Disallow Neighbor BULLY GB Contribution

But is the "bully" tactic illegal?
  2. Plunder progress

That would be amazing
  3. Halloween Event 2019 Progress

First event I probably got too excited for. Blew through about 10k diamonds, but got a level 9 AA. Probably will shoot for 2. Finished one set of books and now I'm 2 books away from second set.
  4. Himeji Castle

It IS random... Some days I get lots of rewards, some days I get some, and very rarely, I'll get none. Luck of the draw.
  5. [Answered] When should I focus on leveling arc?

Right now. Level 80 Arc will do wonders.
  6. Soccer Event Dissapointment

I spent 4k energy drinks and got 10 kits...
  7. Why I Don't Plunder

After reading the OP's post and the various responses for and against plundering... I've decided to deeply contemplate each point articulated, the morality of plundering, and really evaluate my life Time to go raid my entire neighborhood.
  8. Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

I bought a few diamonds here and there... However, with this change, it seems unlikely that I'll buy diamonds again. Plus, it doesn't make sense to decrease the amount of diamonds in the LOWER priced packages. That would push people to NOT want to buy them. And I'm assuming that MOST people buy...
  9. [Guide] Order of the Arc

This is great stuff! Thanks for sharing
  10. Share your FoE Goals !!!

Current Goals: 1) Top 5 in neighborhood always 2) Complete GE 4 each week 3) Level 80 Arc 4) Level 80 CF 5) Produce 200 FPs per day 6) Get 10k of each HMA good 7) Work towards GvG
  11. Unattainable Event Checklists

I agree with the above. List of all quests was available with plenty of time to plan and prepare for all of them. Some of them did get monotonous, but nothing on there made the quest line impossible to finish in the allotted time.
  12. Plunder progress

Hello everyone. I follow this thread religiously and I enjoy it immensely. I recently advanced to EMA after spending a few months in IA building a solid city. After being able to attack everyone without tracking whether they had PvP enabled, I started attacking/plundering daily. I received my...