• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Goth Almighty

1. Goth Almighty

Technology Research

You're not interested in military bldgs? You're not interested in playing this game, then. Fighting is necessary. Therefore, military blgs are necessary. By that I mean the CdM, CoA, Zeus, Traz, AO and Kraken (you'll also need the HC and Arc, although they're not, technically, called "military...
  2. Goth Almighty

Questions regarding fragment maintenance.

What are they?
  3. Goth Almighty

Questions regarding fragment maintenance.

A brief history: the first fragments were given as rewards for quests (daily, story and events) when Inno got too cheap to give the entire bldg. as a reward (most fragments are for bldgs, except for the One Up Kits, Renovation Kits, etc.). Remember the good old days when a complete Store Bldg...
  4. Goth Almighty

Production of Mars Ore

Follow this thread for starters: Mars Ore. (my posts in that thread explain, basically, how to mine Mars ore).
  5. Goth Almighty

MARS ORE...

You're right, my bad. So, how do you produce SAM goods, other than the boosts you get from the Continent Map and produce in your Mars Colony. I can only produce two of the 5 goods in my colony and I have twice as many of those as I have of the other 3 goods. But I have a shit ton of all of them...
  6. Goth Almighty

MARS ORE...

And, then, the second part, which is just as important, is your Mars Colony. I've probably been in Space Age Mars for at least a year and I'm still learning how to develop my Mars Colony. So, patience is really key. The first thing is, you will earn expansions. Use them all. Then fill your...
  7. Goth Almighty

MARS ORE...

You don't have to use diamonds. First of all, you have to conquer all the provinces on the two Space Age Mars maps on the Continent Map from your main city. Have you done that?
  8. Goth Almighty

Blue Prints

Does anybody mind giving her opinions about which GBs he's most glad he has or wish she had? I see A.I. Core was mentioned and I don't know what that does. It's been such a long time since I've put up a Great Building. Please advise (even if it's to go to another forum ).
  9. Goth Almighty

Blue Prints

The OP raises a pretty good question. Is the algorithm known for how BPs are won? Obviously, there is one, even if it's pseudorandom.
  10. Goth Almighty

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

It seems a waste to have to clear all the glassed-in pieces in order to reset the board, eh? But isn't it true that you have to except once a day? Another question: when you already have a level 4 fully merged key, is there any sense in merging it with a level 4 top or bottom piece (if there's...
  11. Goth Almighty

Thanks. I'll be thinking and analyzing this until I understand it perfectly.
  12. Goth Almighty

How can you tell what the piece's level is?
  13. Goth Almighty

ty. I've seen it. A little too much to take in, since I've got some experience already and just need answers to a couple of questions, if I can put them together. Firstly, I understand there are two types of glassed-in pieces of a matching color and size a top portion of a key and a bottom...
  14. Goth Almighty

The first OP mentioned a tutorial for this event. Where can I find it, please?
  15. Goth Almighty

What should I do with event keys?

Sorry, if this is not really related to the OP, but could you explain your strategy, with respect to managing the game board? IOW, starting out with a reset board, I simply try to clear it. That is, using the spawner as little as possible, I simply try to match pieces that glow. However, when...