• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by wolfhoundtoo

1. Can't do event quests

Well I didn't take it as a bug report. So while I doubt the extension makes everyone whole it is (from my perspective) better than nothing. There's no cost effective way for them to know who had what and when the system had the issue so at least they gave everyone a chance to complete the...
  2. Can't do event quests

If you complete quest #47 you would then get #48 immediately and so on until 51 came up and you completed it. The quest ends in a few hours so that's all the time you have to complete the quests.
  3. Buy forge points with full bar

You don't have to buy them all at the same time so yes buy 10 spend them and buy 10 more. You could do it 1 at a time if you really wanted to drag it out. :)
  4. P2W in this game is getting out of hand.

Well you've indicated that you would never pay anything for a game but others will do so and Inno no doubt wants to make a profit (and I don't think I've found a business entity that isn't at least willing to increase their revenue and profits if they can do so).
  5. How does this happen?

Well you can be unnerved and irritated but it's not difficult at all to foil someone attempting to snipe you via that method. they can ruin your double dip I suppose but even that comes down to a player timing the fps going into their GB appropriately to get their double dip when they cut off...
  6. GvG Battles: Determining Relative Strengths

You can see your attack and defense in the army screen as soon as you load up the army. If you auto battle you can hover your mouse over the results and see the boosts that each individual unit on your side had for the battle. Your attack and defense absolutely impacts GVG.
  7. Attrition level counter

If i gave you the impression you needed to 'prove' the definition of balance then I didn't do a very good job in my 1st post in response to your post. The way I read your post was that you basically wanted them to apply the tavern boost to GBG because of the 30% attack boost that could be...
  8. Attrition level counter

Oh I knew you were disagreeing with me on more than the definition of balance. I simply replied to your post on the only point that frankly wasn't completely subjective. I find it funny that you think my post is confrontational yet yours you seem to think is 'just responding'. How exactly is...
  9. Attrition level counter

You get to have your opinion and I get to have mine. I also stand by my point being that you are using the word balance as the word fair. I also fail to see how the use of tavern silver to buy attack boost that can be utilized in GBG has a negative impact on GBG negotiating. I don't see...
  10. Explaining GE Level 5

edit: nope guess I'm looking at the wrong building.
  11. Attrition level counter

I'm sorry but what you are posting has nothing to do with balance (as a game function) but sure seems awfully like you just put in the word balance for fair in your post. In any case your comparison of negotiating versus the battle boost from the tavern is apples to oranges for the impact on...
  12. Explaining GE Level 5

When I look at the upgrades for details it says the tower of conjunction offers 13% attack for your ATTACKING army (in EMA). Unless it gives defense attack boost in higher ages the tower won't help you on GE5.
  13. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

So you agree with his point but then go with but you can't prove me wrong?
  14. diamonds required in SAV colony

You didn't provide any context to your question so it's not really possible to give you an accurate answer but as a general rule when someone suddenly needs diamonds today and not yesterday you probably are out of some goods and the game is giving you a chance to buy them to do whatever it is...
  15. Jaeger units not hiding in GE level 5

Howitzers can see thru stealth as I recall.