• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Wwwoodchuck

1. FoE Game Records.

None of these either???
  2. FoE Game Records.

I have a collection of them. The mouse over message for every single one reads: “Use this item to obtain its contents” No idea what event each one is from or what the contents are.
  3. Stargazer

You save them too??? Who knew! We took that stack of old triple track, aluminum storm windows folks were throwing out and built a great greenhouse for a friend. We also used those aluminum foil containers to wrap the wood frame before we screwed the windows on it and made flashing out of some...
  4. city defense

Do me next!!
  5. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

This seems to be a common response to those who voice displeasure at certain parts of the game. Perhaps ‘only play the parts you want’ was valid before the new and improved FoE, but since the META change, or power leap, that advice is no longer valid. It is alright though, other must do advice...
  6. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

It has everything to do with the Quantum Incursions my exasperated friend. QI was the final straw for me to abandon my treasured cities and a game I have spent a great deal of money on in support of a company who gave me a great deal of enjoyment for many years. The direction they have been...
  7. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I see the field is still split between QI is the greatest thing and WTHeck is going on! I know of a 1500 day old, top 5, end game city that has been sitting idle. And a couple other cities that have not worried about collections. I find I have more time to stock the cooler, check the prevailing...
  8. now that inno has lost the plot

That is excellent and with that attitude and participation, you will win!! Congratulations! But, it I also why there are only one or two top Guilds per world, at least in the 4 worlds I was in. The people who believe things like QI are fantastic and want to excel, migrate to those one or two...
  9. Forge point made but can't collect, worst rule ever.

I prefer being a realist. Being positive or negative is not a matter of choice for me, it is a matter of observation and personal experience. If something is unpleasant to me, I do not view it as ‘positive’, I view it as negative. And yes, it might be very pleasant to another person and that...
  10. GBG

Yes. I remember others being able to do that also. Remember this also! It was a huge stink back then, waiting for it to be corrected. Same opponents on the island season after season after season after season...
  11. GBG

The issue is not wanting to merge and change the Guild dynamic to compete. The whole point in Forge of Empires was to be able to play the game any way the user would like. Do only the parts you like kind of thing we have heard for quite a time now. Many people prefer a smaller Guild comprised of...
  12. Forge point made but can't collect, worst rule ever.

When the time is right, users will have the choice of regular Forge Plus and the new Forge Plus Gold level! Increased Bar storage will be one of the benefits.
  13. Cultural Settlement

This is just me speculating… Yes, impediment removal costs diamonds. But since impediments are a genuine pain to most users and the cost is minimal, BAM - spend to remove at least one per settlement. I know I certainly did. Think of it like 10 Diamonds for another chance at a negotiation. For 50...
  14. What was the Golden Orrery's Event/Questline

According to a source that shall remain unnamed: Tenth Anniversary Event 30th March 2022 to 19th April 2022