• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Jackshat

1. Jackshat

Moving On...

Thanks, PJS!
  2. Jackshat

Attrition-How high can you go?

How far could I go? Far enough to know the negotiating multiplier topped out at 60x and attack penalty topped out at 12,000. I don't know if that's the same limit with the new GBG--haven't done much with it.
  3. Jackshat

Moving On...

How do I give my city to another player?
  4. Jackshat

City Shield...in SAT???

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/968a8f0a-4dac-426d-86da-543e32e91bb1
  5. Jackshat

Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

Indeed...held on to 15 due to their great value.
  6. Jackshat

Guild goods vs. freeloading

But, I would. ;)
  7. Jackshat

No BG bonus

I suffer from premature ejacollection; my BG is left unsatisfied and wanting when I collect before arousing it fully. It gives me nothing in return, too!
  8. Jackshat

City Shield...in SAT???

Lol...when they whack me and I go to whack back and run into that City Shield, I can only laugh. It reminds of Chef Louie in "The Little Mermaid" chasing Sebastian! :D
  9. Jackshat

Guild goods vs. freeloading

Fwiw, we're shooting for Arc-92, Obs-109, and Hyd-36 as base targets for passive Treasury donations. The relative fp costs are about the same. I include AIC in my city for a bit more oomph.
  10. Jackshat

City Shield...in SAT???

Moreso on the attacking side, but there are a few who have 2k ish/1.n ish city defense. Attackers are a whole different animal, though! Finally hit 100 successful city defenses...woo hoo!
  11. Jackshat

City Shield...in SAT???

It just tickles me that someone's concerned about being plundered in SAT. I only recently decided to start peeking into plunder for those who don't put up a city defense. ;)
  12. Jackshat

How to defend against a stalker

What a nice dilemma to have. Since my slots are typically reserved and well-protected, hoodies with gbs I need bps for are also beneficiaries since slot recipients aren't usually all within an hrs or so reach when I'm ready to level. However, today I told them a date/time I'll be leveling...
  13. Jackshat

G Gasp! I couldn't handle two.
  14. Jackshat

Virtually identical process with me and thus far NO gb owner in my hood has ever complained about such fp drops. Those who thought they had a good snipe, however, are likely like, "dadgumit!"
  15. Jackshat

City Shield...in SAT???

Really??? :D