Recent content by YonoKhan

1. YonoKhan

Winter Event

Again since the page is designated "Forge Hall Development: community discussion of the game" the only ignorance is that which you have displayed. If you think this is the only game online, the best game online or that these developers do NOT make mistakes, then you spend too much time in your...
  2. YonoKhan

Winter Event

So, you refute the page's title??? Forge Hall Development: community discussion of the game I purposely did NOT go to the Proposal area so maybe it's you that is lost. :rolleyes:
  3. YonoKhan

Winter Event

Congratulations on your opinion (no more important than mine) but you wasted a lot of effort to systematically respond to my comments with your own "whining" about "worthless" set pieces. DUH! And since there was no easily visible designation that this post had been moved from the Proposal area...
  4. YonoKhan

Winter Event

First; those here referring to proposal "Format" should recognize that this area is designated "Discussion" NOT "Proposals". (at least at the top) Second; it's far too hard to find a way to post anything, anywhere here for this forum to even be called a "Forum" Third, being overly protective...
  5. YonoKhan

HALLOWEEN 2017

VERY true. Last years event was awesome and only had 23 quests. This year it's practically doubled (45) and often with redundant quests. Far too many. The multiple research new tech or gain sectors quests often force a player into choosing between completing all the quests or dripping out to...
  6. YonoKhan

HALLOWEEN 2017

The announcement alludes to a video yet, no link. DUH! (???)
  7. YonoKhan

Summer Event 2017 Feedback

All this talk and never any action. The powers that be (guides/leaders) up the rewards (sets) then make them double hard to attain with certain ones on every wheel (like towers which were also given as a completion reward, even though by then every player had 3-4 of each). Other buildings are...
  8. YonoKhan

Frustrated with this event. :(

Frustrated with this event. :(
  9. YonoKhan

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

Too often the only posts are complaints or just childish ___ ____. I am as guilty as anyone (before anyone goes off on me). So, at this time I want to COMPLIMENT the developers (guides/leaders) for the Cherry Blossom Spring Event. It has been nearly flawless (although not always worded so the...
  10. YonoKhan

Forwarded Treasure Hunt FPs back to packages

Not the point. The problem is being forced to use them immediately or lose the hourly additions and basically the loss of specific strategies from the game.
  11. YonoKhan

Yes, it was that way for a short while but it seems not anymore with this recent change.
  12. YonoKhan

As meaningful as your comment which was far less entertaining than the show. :p
  13. YonoKhan

I assume thanks are in order as it seems to be a sore point for other players although I didn't see an previous proposals. I would also like to point out, in addition to the removal of a players ability to execute his long staple strategy of storing reward FPs the new system is actually punitive...
  14. YonoKhan

Custom Avatars

Actually, most of us feel the Avatar rewards are already the cheapest with no value except to use and thus brag that you finished the quest. :(