• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Zatrikon

1. Zatrikon

What's the oldest Event building that you still have in your city?

Just got rid of my Christmas Train. That freed up a lot of room. There are much smaller buildings that get me much more. The Hippodrome will probably be the next to go, and then maybe the Statue of Honor/Road to Victory. I don't think I'll be building any more of these "chained" buildings...
  2. Zatrikon

Blue

How many hammers and rainbow bombs did you spend to do that?
  3. Zatrikon

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Positive Feedback: I like that the Daily Challenges can give tools instead of just event currency.
  4. Zatrikon

I never stated or implied that "we have to keep playing every event to keep up with Power Creep." We don't disagree at all. The power creep motivates me to not play events - and certainly not to pay $ for them. I usually wind up playing them anyway, just for something to do in the game, but I...
  5. Zatrikon

I think there's an elephant in the room that no one is acknowledging: Power Creep. I've been playing this game for a long time. I remember when a level 1 Shrine of Knowledge was a big deal, and we were thrilled to get one - before there was even such a thing as a Shrine of Knowledge Upgrade...
  6. Zatrikon

feedback for Winter event 2023

Ending with 25/32 on the calendar. Amateur League - about 50 away from Bronze. Replacing the Reshuffle with a "lose 100 FPs" would improve the game 1000%.
  7. Zatrikon

Didn't find the key today. But what I did find was THREE Shuffles! And after the third Shuffle, a new board comes up with NO KEY! I would rather have one of the boxes be "Lose a Million Coins and a Million Supplies" than Shuffle.
  8. Zatrikon

I got the key today on the first try! But I have over 1100 stars saved up from days where there was no key on the board.
  9. Zatrikon

11/16 calendar doors opened. That's with using the key fragments. And no, I don't play the boards with no keys. I only pay the boards with keys. Today, I spent about 100 stars, got the reshuffle, spent about 50 more stars, got the reshuffle again, and then was able to get the key with 40...
  10. Zatrikon

This event would be greatly improved by removing the reshuffle "prize" and replacing it with an empty box.
  11. Zatrikon

I still have a Grand Bridge. It's not very good, but I just like having a bit of Venice. I also have the Piazza set and the Hippodrome, and the Christmas Train and the Statue of Honor/Road to victory. IMO, these multi-piece sets are the most inconvenient and seem to go obsolete the fastest.
  12. Zatrikon

I've got LOTS of old, obsolete buildings I need to get rid of! I remember when Shrines of Knowledge were something to ooh and aah over - and that was before there was even a level two for them! Forge Points used to be a precious commodity. Now they're as common as salt. I still keep my...
  13. Zatrikon

I was reviewing my city and realized I had some very old event buildings that really weren't worth keeping. Are there any old ones you keep? Some that are still worth the space they take up? Or maybe you just like the way they look? Or you keep them for some other reason?
  14. Zatrikon

Space Age Titan Feedback

Reminds me of Virtual Future - in which most of the units were worse than the ones from the previous age. Military technology takes another step backwards. I think the only long-term solution is to stop using the "Keen Eye" ability. It's neither interesting nor strategic. It makes the...
  15. Zatrikon

Songs About FoE

Here's one I did a long time ago, back when Arctic Future was as far as it went. I think it might have been for some contest or something, I don't remember. I'll just give you the first and last verses, you'll get the idea: In the Stone Age of FoE, InnoGames gave to me A Hunter, a Hut, and a...