• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by zecarlosfenix

1. zecarlosfenix

Word Finder Competition

GUILD EXPEDITION LIGHTHOUSE OF ALEXANDRIA CONTINENT MAP SUPPLIES INVENTORY PICS THE GREAT WHEEL MARKETE POPULATION RESEARCH BOX BAR GREAT BUILDING CASTEL DEL MONTE FRIENDS TAVERN FORGE POINTS CHATEAU FRONTENAC ANTIQUES DEALER INCIDENTS
  2. zecarlosfenix

[Question] Player of the Progressive Era, to have Tanks of the Modern Era ??

Hi to all ;) World: (Yorkton) Someone knows how to explain, how is it possible for a player in the Progressive Era prntscr.com/jldhkc , to have Battle Tanks of the Modern Era ??? prntscr.com/jldfyh and prntscr.com/jldo6o and prntscr.com/jldotd
  3. zecarlosfenix

[Question] * Question about Promethium*

Have Fun ;)
  4. zecarlosfenix

I was distracted thanks ;) prntscr.com/ef8qlm
  5. zecarlosfenix

Where is the menu of the special goods Promethium To access my Promethium that I kept??? prntscr.com/ef8f5o
  6. zecarlosfenix

[Question] what is this ???

Ok .. so what's the benefit of having units, from Arctic Era ?? With% 119 Attack and% 97 Defense prntscr.com/ecyn97 Against units of the game with only% 85 Attack and% 85 defense Prntscr.com/ecyqhz :) And I lose :)
  7. zecarlosfenix

[Question] what is this ???

what is this :mad: ???? Prntscr.com/ecxv94 when I go up the level of my Great Buildings Attack More difficulty I have in the Guild Expedition and Continent Map I do not understand, my guild mates have lower GEs level and they can do more fights in Guild Expedition :(
  8. zecarlosfenix

[Question] What is this 35%

I love FoE, but there are things I will never understand I do not think it's fair:oops: What is this 35% and almost earn : Prntscr.com/dhwmlg I with 117% attack and 95% defense and almost lost the first battle I leave this question: why a Recon Raider unit with only 35% Easily destroys Behemoth...
  9. zecarlosfenix

why ??

I have used all types of combos but it is always the same result, I lose...:rolleyes: I'm really unlucky, now has information which it won the "cornucopia" of Neighbors Reward and ,no put me nothing in inventory no coins no supplies no medals and no Renovation Kit :( prntscr.com/cm554j
  10. zecarlosfenix

why ??

prntscr.com/cm34tx
  11. zecarlosfenix

why ??

I was one of the first players to reaching the Arctic Future and reached the level 3 of the Guild Expedition without much difficulty, but there were some updates, this situation began to happen:(
  12. zecarlosfenix

why ??

I'm talking about World D, I've done all the research Arctic Future 2: prntscr.com/cksqzt and conquered the entire continent map Arctic and Arctic stage 2 : prntscr.com/ckstnm Castle del Monte: prntscr.com/ckshd2 Saint Basili's: prntscr.com/cksiee Zeus...
  13. zecarlosfenix

why ??

I love FoE, but this game defies my logic I say this because, why not understand:rolleyes: Why I lose so many combat units in Expedition Guild ?? in the beginning it was easy , now is very very hard, I can not do more than 29 encounters I try in every way, with Rogues, Champions Retreat etc...