• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Zepiii

1. Attrition : siege camps & traps

Sorry if offended you, that was not the goal. My mate is really hard to convince and it's a bit weird that we don't have an "official explaination" for this unfortunately :/
  2. Attrition : siege camps & traps

I'm sorry but I did a lot of researches and the debate is always the same : additive % stacking versus multiplicative %. Plenty of people are asking for official sources but never an official reply was given. Is it possible to get an official statement / description ? Should I open a ticket...
  3. Attrition : siege camps & traps

Hello, Is it possible to have an official confirmation by a technical staff member ? Or a link to the system ? Of maybe as a moderator, you are part from the technical staff :) ? Thank you
  4. Attrition : siege camps & traps

So it's the same than I explain ? Is it possible to have an official confirmation by a technical staff member ? Or a link to the system ? Can you detail please ? Thank you
  5. Attrition : siege camps & traps

Hello, Could you describe me how the attrition system works exactly ? For example, a sector with 2 traps but with 3 SC. Is my thinking below ok ? 3 SC, this makes "3x 24%" to NOT activate attrition. So 72%. So 28% to activate the attrition ? In these 28%, with 2 traps (2 x 45% = 90%), this...