Recent content by zhara

1. zhara

Martin Luther King event - Feedback

I think its a great quest line - historical figures with things to teach. I think the prizes are a little stingy, but then again I am a high level female player with no need for coins (the king) or a male portrait, having said that I welcome any new avatars.
  2. zhara

Prizes for FP donations

I offer 3 progressive era goods for every FP added to my St Marks (last level), and Dresden (all levels), more GB's will become part of the offer in future. Why not send a friends request on Brisgard, and come and say hello (this offer is only valid on Brisgard world, no other worlds that i...
  3. zhara

NPC Tournament

the continent map has a nice fight dynamic going on, but eventually you get to a point where you can't go forward on it any more, maybe you have even completed it. the only option then is local raids or gvg. gvg needs a willing guild and supplies, local neighbours is of course an option for...
  4. zhara

NPC Tournament

Proposal To implement a tournament system for available for players against AI targets, to gain big prizes Current System None Details A tournament every 1 month, against AI troops only. The player would choose an age to fight against and be locked into that age for the duration of the...
  5. zhara

Plunder Insurance

as already said - terrible idea that can easily be abused. even if you dont care about a gb. getting free medal upgrades from Deal would be incentive enough to ask everyone to attack you
  6. zhara

Clear GvG map every 6 months

i like the idea, although the end prize would have to be huge to compensate the number one holders. what about a second GvG map. keep the original (with tweaks) and have a new tournament gvg map as well. cheaper to put down sieges and troops, with good prizes for all participants, clear every...
  7. zhara

Get Lucky - St. Patrick's Day Forum Contest -

Zhara Mount Killmore There once was a singer for Eire Who'd do things that no-one would dare Placing his feet on his nose he sang through his toes and parted the audience's hair
  8. zhara

How to delete a city?

i have a further question to city deletion - in what order is the deletion process - that is to say if i am inactive on a HMA world (G) for 15 days and get 50 diamonds from a quest on a different world (H) - but spend those diamonds on the same day so that i have below 50 - do i have to wait...
  9. zhara

Valentine's Contest - Day 14 - February 14, 2015

zhara Dunarsund The Princess Bride (favourite romantic film)
  10. zhara

Valentine's Day Contest - Day Thirteen - February 13, 2015

Zhara Dunarsund I.Q. (Meg Ryan Film)
  11. zhara

Valentine's Contest - Day 12 - February 12, 2015

Zhara Dunarsund Forge of Empires
  12. zhara

Valentine's Contest - Day Eleven - February 11, 2015

zhara Dunarsund Bad Boys
  13. zhara

Valentine's Contest - Day Ten - February 10, 2015

Zhara Dunarsund Danny DeVito